Thread: inside info

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack

inside info

this may come as a complete surprise to you all. i mean, who coulda seen it comming? hold onto yer shorts kids but..... im at work and im bored. just thought id let ya know.
    No, I'm NOT back!

i want spring!

oh yea...

oh yea, i have been out of work for 5 weeks, i'm even bored-er.
    Check out all these mountain biking t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts by Trail Hog today!

TLL
    mtbr member
    Could be worse . . . . you could have crabs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

that dog is either very brave or totally stupid. you decide.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Fine line between the two. He should really use a fullface when he's sessioning .
    Hear no evil. See no evil. Speak no evil. (Do it !?!)

Silence and Thunder...
    ...scum-eatin' bottom dweller.....
    ...every day sends future to past...

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    this may come as a complete surprise to you all. i mean, who coulda seen it comming? hold onto yer shorts kids but..... im at work and im bored. just thought id let ya know.
    Take yer dogs to work CC

My life is now not bored, wake up or get woken up, take me for a walk so you will feed me, since I don't feed Maxxis until hes worked for it, so we go outside for peewee!

one job down! Oh I get a stretch too, one exercise down for day!

2 Walk, ok round and round we go, I can't go far and neither can he till next week last innoculation and hes free

So then its feedtime, cool jump on mtbr try to cause some havoc!
    Do my arm lifts on my new toy 10mins, bike 10mins on stationary bike!
    While he scoff 's down or as was case this morning I gave him a meaty bone, he tries to bring it inside look what I got daddy a nic greasy dirty meaty bone covered in grass and fluff, crap, just had nursey vacum yesterday, crapolla, good boy now take that that frigging thing outside

Finished bone, ok Goofy time, this is play time, means he gets his rugger ball and decides to play catch me if you can, yeah right I can just walk ya crazy pup, knows full well I can't run aftr him so its back and forth back and forth around the couch

When thats done its time to play tug oh war, great here we go again, dude I want the computer for 5mins no tug a war ok.

sheesh after that I let him run around outside so I can get ready for Physio, make myself some breaky, by this time, time is tight ahh always run outta time!

So we off to physio in car hes travelling good now, no box needed he does no whopsies, and sleeps and/or gets the girls while Im inside having the crap tweaked outta me!

We finish stop off at butcher for more meaty bones, dam dog eats better than me, course $2 for a big bag of beef and Venison bones is not bad so can't complain!

Home James, time for peewee again, then walky time again, then feed time again, then the games begin AGAIN and its catch me if ya can, by then another pee tree stop and we both need to lie down beer in hand fingers on lappy till I nod off!

Then its the usual lick/paw me in the ear time I want to go outside for our pit stops during the night!
    Oh he like to watch wimbleton to, he enjoyed the comeback of Murry vs Gasque, he likes tennis balls so maybe he recognises it going back n forth quite hilarious, then dosen't know quite waht to do when the crowds cheering, I think he thinks its for him he looks at me and goes what for Ive done nothing

2morrow we do it all again life has suddenly not become boring anymore

Hope that inspires ya day CC
    chur..
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

it has. great story man. spent a bunch of time with the kids when i got home. always happy to see me and usually the only ones up anyway. now layla wants out.... again..... im sure odus will follow. its like a parade with these 2.

chirp
    No, I'm NOT back!

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    it has. great story man. spent a bunch of time with the kids when i got home. always happy to see me and usually the only ones up anyway. now layla wants out.... again..... im sure odus will follow. its like a parade with these 2.

chirp
    Amazing how unconditonal dogs are, huh, always so happy to see yer, nothing else quite gives u the same level of welcome

I can only imagine what its like with 2
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs