mtbr member
    Mar 2004

I'm loving her !!!!

Every ride is better than the last.Just put the gravity post on. Took some time to get used too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

HIKE!

Gravity Droppers work great!

You know, last year (or the year before?) I had a little laugh to myself as I walked past the Gravity Dropper booth. Just sorta dismissed the seatpost, the usual, "yeah, get a HiteRite for $5 on Ebay" or "just use a seat QR collar"... and thought it to be a lame unneeded product.

Well, the thing rules! I won't have an ATB without one for the forseeable future. I can't recommend them strongly enough!

So, I have decided to turn over a new leaf and try out any new parts, trends, etc I can get my hands on. What the hell? Why not!? So I may have to buy a 29er next! Crazy times.

Rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by sparrow
    You know, last year (or the year before?) I had a little laugh to myself as I walked past the Gravity Dropper booth. Just sorta dismissed the seatpost, the usual, "yeah, get a HiteRite for $5 on Ebay" or "just use a seat QR collar"... and thought it to be a lame unneeded product.

Well, the thing rules! I won't have an ATB without one for the forseeable future. I can't recommend them strongly enough!

So, I have decided to turn over a new leaf and try out any new parts, trends, etc I can get my hands on. What the hell? Why not!? So I may have to buy a 29er next! Crazy times.
    G.D's suc. Michael Mannhaltner rode with his today was was cleaning stuff he never did before. Now I have to step it up to keep ahead of that nearly 50 yr old Ahole!! I'm sure he will be sending you a note for hooking him up with one!