Space Ghost

I pulled the trigger!

I just ordered my Sultan. The price was too good. I was going to get a RIP, though I wanted the Turner. Now they are the same price (thanks DT). I have never ridden a Sultan or any Turner. I can say I am basing this on their excellent reputation for ride and quality. I don't think I'll be disappointed and look forward to building it. I have a set of Mavic C29s, WB Fluid 110, Thompson post/stem. I will be running it 1X9 and have a set of BB7s, but I am thinking of swapping them out for Formula K18s (or the new Juicy 7s). I have heard great things about the Formula brakes. Any thoughts. Also, with a large frame, what length should the brake lines be? When its built, I'll post pics.
    "No good deed goes unpunished"

Expert Crasher
    YES! Saved from the RIP!

Kidding aside- you won't be disappointed. Your Fluid will work just fine.

On the brakes, I run the Juicy 7s - while not having tried Formulas, I find the Juicy 7s work well enough, I run 185 f/160 rear and weigh 210. My thought with the Juicy 7s is interoperability w/ BB7s if you run them on other bikes, same pads, same size disc rotors, same size adapters, etc.
    Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. Benjamin Franklin

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    id go for the k18's without a 2nd thought. dont worry about line length. get em long, youll have to trim anyway. oh, and congrats!
    No, I'm NOT back!

TLL
    mtbr member
    Congrats. You will love the ride.

I'll add another vote for the K18s. More stopping power.
    Hadley rear hub service here and here.

Bodhisattva
    Congrats.

The Formulas won't disappoint.
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein