BODYSNATCHER

I guess I ride too much, because...

...the powers that be seem to think you folks need my input!
    I saw this today between the search bar and the thread header....

Hello mr magu it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

So here ya go....
    In Sycamore Canyon, Point Magu, Calif. I am really that old...and I think it's time for a new helmet!

This is Devil's Canyon in Simi Valley/Chatsworth, Calif.

Riding with the MBU, also Devil's Canyon/Joughlin ranch.

Ditto.

Hope the man will just leave me alone so I can ride. It's been unbelievable weather lately, and I just can't stay off the BURNER!

Magu
    High up above, aliens hover, making home movies for the folks back home...

3 "fiddy" for short
    Hey, we have similar problems, but mine is with a 5-Spot!

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    all hail old greyin guys on turners! good to know im not alone. ride well magu.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Cool, nice shots thanks for posting and spreading good vibes. Not to mention helping to push some of the trolly posts further down the page. Get back out and ride, just remember to drop off a few pics now and then and the 'man' should leave you alone.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Good stuff magu, I was thinking the other day we need some Burner/XC action shots here, I think I will take the camera out this weekend and post some up too.

Bite Me.
    Old Guys Rule! 47 and counting - we need a graph demonstrating that the older you get the better your bike becomes (and the more you own).

True story: I had just finshed riding the Slickrock Trail and was cooling off in the shade where the Practice Loop starts waiting for my (younger) riding buddies and taking in the view. Up rides an elderly lady on a spanking new royal blue marblized Epiphany. I looked up at her and smiled politely. She looks down at me and the Burner and says: "Oh a Turner, when you turn 58 you can get one of these." I replied: "I think I'd rather die first." She glares back at me, rounds the corner and promptly endos on the first descent into a little crack, picks herself up and walks around the corner. Revenge is sweet. .
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

PSI
    I want that one
    Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat
    Old Guys Rule! 47 and counting - we need a graph demonstrating that the older you get the better your bike becomes (and the more you own).

True story: I had just finshed riding the Slickrock Trail and was cooling off in the shade where the Practice Loop starts waiting for my (younger) riding buddies and taking in the view. Up rides an elderly lady on a spanking new royal blue marblized Epiphany. I looked up at her and smiled politely. She looks down at me and the Burner and says: "Oh a Turner, when you turn 58 you can get one of these." I replied: "I think I'd rather die first." She glares back at me, rounds the corner and promptly endos on the first descent into a little crack, picks herself up and walks around the corner. Revenge is sweet. .
    Can't say I wait much for my younger riding buddies. They spank my a$$ going up or down, but it feels good just holding on. Every time I pick my kids up from school and see what kind of shape other over-40-guys seem to be in, I cant believe it. What do people do with their lives if they dont ride?

btw, I saw one of those marbilized paint jobs in the flesh too - yuck.