Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    Great stuff! Whew...I'm tired.

  2. #2
    Big Wheel Homer !!
    Reputation: cruzthepug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,739
    One of my favorite runs on the mountain. Be sure to bring your camera today to get the Arrowhead downhill

  3. #3
    not so super...
    Reputation: SSINGA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,459

    I am not Hard (re-duex)

    Something happened to my 1st attempt at this and the thread appears to be locked-up

    Video from my saturday afternoon ride. Sorry about the mud dot on the lens and the half-ass editing. Try to enjoy it anyway.


    Seems I'm having some technical difficulties - see MTN.Biker123's post below for the embeded vid link.
    Last edited by SSINGA; 01-25-2009 at 08:37 AM.

  4. #4
    not so super...
    Reputation: SSINGA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,459
    ok - wtf am I doing wrong? I copied all of the code from vimeo embed function and pasted it here and get nothing

  5. #5
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    You mean this one?


    Monte Sano Rock-n-Roll from SSinGA on Vimeo.


  6. #6
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    ok - wtf am I doing wrong? I copied all of the code from vimeo embed function and pasted it here and get nothing
    Heres what the code looks like
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    not so super...
    Reputation: SSINGA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,459
    that's what I copied from the vimeo page. The result from pasting it is what you see in my 1st post.

    Thanks 123!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    370
    I'm not familiar with Monte Sano, would that be the Sinks trail?

    1st part is cold springs - second is the wagon trail

    I will try to film the Arrowhead descent today.

  9. #9
    Big Wheel Homer !!
    Reputation: cruzthepug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by soslow
    I'm not familiar with Monte Sano, would that be the Sinks trail?

    1st part is cold springs - second is the wagon trail

    I will try to film the Arrowhead descent today.
    SSinGA and I are meeting at the Burritt Trailhead @ 11 to do a out and back on Arrowhead if you want to join us.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug
    SSinGA and I are meeting at the Burritt Trailhead @ 11 to do a out and back on Arrowhead if you want to join us.
    Thanks for the offer. If I could make it from Mobile in that time I sure would.

    Which trail at Monte Sano is "The" trail to hit? Which one is the most technical? I walked part of the mountain mist and sinks trail while I was up there in December.

  11. #11
    Big Wheel Homer !!
    Reputation: cruzthepug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by soslow
    Thanks for the offer. If I could make it from Mobile in that time I sure would.

    Which trail at Monte Sano is "The" trail to hit? Which one is the most technical? I walked part of the mountain mist and sinks trail while I was up there in December.
    My bad, the other post looked like you were in town and riding Arrowhead today, but SS had posted that. This thread is all screwed up, when I click on it from the thread list I only get two post and the rest are hidden. Weird

  12. #12
    Expert Crasher
    Reputation: GreenLightGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,355
    Cruz and SSinGA - try not to break things today...
    Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. Benjamin Franklin

  13. #13
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330

    You think your confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug
    Weird
    I must have still been drunk this morning, cuz I obviously started a video thread about a trail that I have never ridden or even knew about.

    Either that or its that damn 6th sense (clairvoyance) kicking in again

  14. #14
    not so super...
    Reputation: SSINGA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,459
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLightGo
    Cruz and SSinGA - try not to break things today...
    Cruz tried to. Video is in the queue at vimeo (100 minutes back) so I will post it later.

  15. #15
    Expert Crasher
    Reputation: GreenLightGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,355
    Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    Cruz tried to. Video is in the queue at vimeo (100 minutes back) so I will post it later.
    I bet you his path towards hell bent destruction will somehow lead to a new DW Sultan.....
    Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. Benjamin Franklin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •