mtbr member

Good job! Homer Mini-Reunion

Not really, but I have been reading his posts and corresponding with Renegade for two years now and we live 90 minutes apart but we had never met.

Today we changed that and met up at Keystone with my wild bunch from Steamboat. A truly great day and for those who have not yet met him, Renny is a great guy to know and ride with. Besides that we traded bikes for a run and his RFX is the finest riding RFX I have ever had the pleasure to throw a leg over. (I will let him provide his own opinion about my Demo 8.)

It was also fabulous to ride with someone my own age - the kids are great fun to ride with, but it is comforting to know others with gray hair are out there and still pinning it!

The Turner community and this forum are awesome and I look forward to meeting many more of you this September in Moab or on the Front Range when we move down the hill.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The reason dogs have so many friends is that they wag their tail instead of their tongues.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    lets hear it for the old guys! havent met him yet either but hes a good guy to converse with and no one knows zocchi stuff better.

ride pics?
    No, I'm NOT back!

trail fairy
    Dam mean bunch of crazy MOFO's

chur, bad asses
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member

sooorry........

Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    lets hear it for the old guys! havent met him yet either but hes a good guy to converse with and no one knows zocchi stuff better.

ride pics?
    none - rode too much..............next time.
    The reason dogs have so many friends is that they wag their tail instead of their tongues.

mtbr member

They are.......

Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    Dam mean bunch of crazy MOFO's

chur, bad asses
    Those MOFO's range in age from 18 to 25 and generally have more balls than brains. However, age and treachery (and experience) usually beat youth and vigor down the hill. Doesn't hurt to have better equipment, more insurance and net worth, too.

Chur to old age bad asses!!