Thread: hmmm....

Genius

hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroDoug

Here's the video I put together with the clips I shot.
    Anyone else notice how the around the 2:20 minute mark that the guy on the cannondale cruisesthrough the downhill section while the turner bike that went before struggled to stay in control?
    "I think im gonna go to walmart and look at the mountain bikes and see if i can salvage the rear frame."- Nick_Knipp 3/21/12

mtbr member
    get some better bait.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Probably because the guy on the Cannondale is riding baggies and the Turner guy is wearing full spandex.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    where did I put that troll feed.........

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bobby9
    Anyone else notice how the around the 2:20 minute mark that the guy on the cannondale cruisesthrough the downhill section while the turner bike that went before struggled to stay in control?
    Dude, if your gonna notice & burn the Turner rider, at least mention that the next rider was on a hardtail 29'er & went through the section better as well .

Oh wait, I get it, it was a burn on Turner riders in general, ahh, silly me. So, post a vid of you on a tech section like that, I'm in a critique mood today

Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by inkpad
    Dude, if your gonna notice & burn the Turner rider, at least mention that the next rider was on a hardtail 29'er & went through the section better as well .

Oh wait, I get it, it was a burn on Turner riders in general, ahh, silly me. So, post a vid of you on a tech section like that, I'm in a critique mood today
    LOL!! Sorry guys. I was just fishing for some Bandalero responses.... Since mtb123 got kicked it's pretty quiet on the turner board these days.
    "I think im gonna go to walmart and look at the mountain bikes and see if i can salvage the rear frame."- Nick_Knipp 3/21/12

Team Sanchez
    With Turner riders, I only find both extremes....either a really talented technical rider, or those that have the coin to push around, but no talent on the bike whatsoever...nothing in between.
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

what...?
    I thought the Turner rider had more skills than the rest. To trackstand on sliding shale and not ave the bike skittering around under him, like the Crak n'fail rider, or the Curtlo dood was completely all over the place - no control at all.
    Without love in a dream it will never come true

Brass Nipples!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    With Turner riders, I only find both extremes....either a really talented technical rider, or those that have the coin to push around, but no talent on the bike whatsoever...nothing in between.
    That hurts, dude.
    {Principal Skinner} Hmm. Whoever did this is in very deep trouble.
    {Martin} And a sloppy speller too. The preferred spelling of 'wiener' is w - i - e - n - e - r, although 'e - i' is an acceptable ethnic variant.

Team Sanchez
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Wheelbuilder
    That hurts, dude.
    C'mon Bob! You know I got mad love for your skills!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

mtbr member
    but did you see the 29er wheel flop at the 1min mark? that's what i'm fighting all the time with my 29er at low speeds - the minute you've got speed it's bliss.......enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by inkpad