Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

HIP Weekend

4K views 60 replies 29 participants last post by  greenmacheen 
#1 · (Edited)
Great weekend guys, and congrats to the winners of the frames. Ya'll owe the waiter a tip for pulling your ticket. Thought I would get a new thread started for pics and reports. I've started going thru the pictures and trying to get the ride profiles uploaded so I'll start the HIP Weekend with this

Spy photo of the new Double Double Barrel shock.

See less See more
#7 ·
Friday's ride I took my point & shoot camera and none of the shots came out very well so I'm hoping someone else has some. Here's a few from Laurel on Saturday.

The meet at Sycamore Cycles

A little break almost to the top, what follows is some of the nastiest hike-a-bike you'll ever do.

Great downhill run, plenty of big rocks and tight switchbacks.

Flat time....:madman:

The View

A better view :skep:

#13 ·
cruzthepug said:
A few from Dupont on Sunday. We were pressed for time to get started on the way home so I didn't get many photos.
Looks like you guys had a blast at Dupont. I am really sorry I wasn't able to make it out that morning. I ended up getting in a real time crunch to get home for some family business. That place is some great flow to end the weekend with. :thumbsup:

#18 ·
Dupont.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.