Living the Dream

Highline question

Love my 5 Spot so far. I now know what people mean when they talk about Turner quality. I am seriously considering getting a Highline when they relleases them. Do any of you know if Turner plans on using Manitou Swinger shocks on the Highline (like they have in the Interbike photos). Any idea if they are going to be an 05 release?
    THanks.

DGC
    mtbr member

I can try to help

Quote Originally Posted by Alpenglow
    Love my 5 Spot so far. I now know what people mean when they talk about Turner quality. I am seriously considering getting a Highline when they relleases them. Do any of you know if Turner plans on using Manitou Swinger shocks on the Highline (like they have in the Interbike photos). Any idea if they are going to be an 05 release?
    THanks.
    Since I just spent time down there with the Turner guys and discussed the Highline. It is not quite finished, but when it is the Highline will likely be one hot freeride machine. Also, the choice of shock might not quite be settled on either, still early. I think DT is pushing to get it done ASAP, but it would not be released until he is 100% satisfied with the design and reasonable production times set. You may want to call Turner and ask Casey exactly where they are at. New designed bikes tend to always have a question mark on the release date, much needs to be done, sweating the details etc...to be sure it is exactly as they want it. Anything you have heard or seen of it from Interbike may, or may not change also, so dont be surprised when you see it, but be happy it carries the quality assurance that comes with every Turner made. Like I said, new designed bikes carry lots of question marks til they are actually put into production.