Huh?
    Apr 2005

HID Zilla will the bike be ready

Homers in Diablo. Is anyone heading to the park May 3 for opening weekend? A bunch of us from MA are heading down for the weekend.

3 "fiddy" for short
    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd
    Homers in Diablo. Is anyone heading to the park May 3 for opening weekend? A bunch of us from MA are heading down for the weekend.
    I'll be at work that weekend, but I'm heading out the following weekend.

It's carbon dontcha know.
    If my local crew is going and I can get a lift then I'll be there.

Lay off the Levers
    I plan on going.
    6th E, are you going to the "Seasons" MTB movie premier at the Knitting Factory tomorrow? I'll be there. If you can't get a ride to Diablo let me know. If need be you can take Metro North up to my area and I'll pick you up...you'll be riding in Jamie's old shotgun spot.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

It's carbon dontcha know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    I plan on going.
    6th E, are you going to the "Seasons" MTB movie premier at the Knitting Factory tomorrow? I'll be there. If you can't get a ride to Diablo let me know. If need be you can take Metro North up to my area and I'll pick you up...you'll be riding in Jamie's old shotgun spot.
    Yep I'll be at the Seasons premier, I'm racing an XC leg in the Hustle and Flow race tomorrow. I'm considering riding the HL

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd
    Hmmm, room for one more?
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miles e
    Hmmm, room for one more?
    Unfortunately No. The group I'm heading down with is camping out Friday and Saturday nights. With all the bike and camping gear I'm full. You are more than welcome to join us. Some of the guys are heading down Friday afternoon. I won't be there till later.
    PM me your e-mail if you want more info.