Thread: head badge

mtbr member

head badge

I noticed my head badge is starting to come up at one corner. Should I clean the area and try to stick the corner down with strong glue? Or pull of the badge completely then glue it on again? Any other ideas?

I know Turner send out replacement stickers for free, Do they do the same with head badges?

Cheers, Duncan

mtbr member

When I bought my frame

[QUOTE=Duncan]I noticed my head badge is starting to come up at one corner. Should I clean the area and try to stick the corner down with strong glue? Or pull of the badge completely then glue it on again? Any other ideas?

I know Turner send out replacement stickers for free, Do they do the same with head badges?

Supergo hangs the frames from the ceiling. I didn't notice till I got home, that the left side decal was slightly damaged. I stored the frame in my closet, and when I removed it, I snagged the headbadge on something, and it pulled back the corner. Looked bent after that. Emailed Turner asking about decals and a headbadge. Casey said he would send out more decals and the headbadge, no charge. Problem is, they ran out of gray decals, so I have to wait. 2 weeks ago.

No, that's not phonetic
    Shove it on. If it ever pops off, dust it off and worry about the glue then or get a new one. Mine don't lay totally flat but they have stayed on through thick and thin, (and thicker still).

tscheezy
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

I wanna ride...

Call Casey again

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan
    Emailed Turner asking about decals and a headbadge. Casey said he would send out more decals and the headbadge, no charge. Problem is, they ran out of gray decals, so I have to wait. 2 weeks ago.
    I was just at Turner Bikes shop last Weds. I got a crap-load of small stickers and also got a silver and charcoal gray decal that is the same as the one on the bike itself.

They had a bunch of silver and charcoal gray downtube stickers in the back so they must have gotten them in already. Casey might have forgot about your request. You should shoot him another reminder e-mail.
    Where's my spotted nickel?