Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CRAZY FRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,676

    This has for sure,gone way over board..

    I can not belive you guys are acting like a bunch of two year olds. Let me start by saying I don't know why you guys had such a melt down over Frank from Diesel bikes,he did nothing wrong. He did what I asked him to do.And that was take some pictures of my Alutech,ride it,and then post a write up on the bike on our site.Then if you would please post a link to that on the Turner forum,from mtbr. WHY? I'll tell you why all though my time hear as a member of the MTBR forum(Turner)has been short its been huh we'll say colorful at the very least.Some ups some downs,but over all its been alot of fun. All the hype and the popularity of CRAZY FRED or lack there of.The one thing everyone was sure of,is that I live and breath bikes. Having said that I was pretty excited and proud of the fact that (as it would seem)I was a becoming to be a known regular and part of the team here at Homer nation(Turner or no Turner) no Turner you say,and still welcome here? Yes why? because I never ever once had anything bad to say about Turner,just that I didn't like my 6-pack.My 02 RFX now that was a bike.I had said in the past the 6-pack was not for me because i wanted a lighter bike and I al ready had a bike that was very close to the 6-pack(it being a 7inch rocker bike)it didn't make any sense.So I had talked and told most of you about my Alutech allready(I was waiting for it to return from Germany)And it did and it was built up two weeks ago.Now being a part of homer nation or part of the family if you will and loving bikes like we all do,I was very proud to share and to show off my baby to the rest of my crew( No its not a Turner but its a bike) and I've many many times on this forum heard talks of other bikes such as Ellsworth,Titus,ect,ect.I mean it was a known fact I was riding a Intense 6.6 right? And was still reading and replying here on the Turner forum right?(and still seemed to be very welcome)So the same week I plan to share my Alutech with all of you(never ever saying Turner sucks look at this bike) I just happen to have rode a bike that I thought was just the sweetest thing ever(Nicolai) and thought I'd share that with you all so.And than everyone just lost there minds,think about that one day every thing is fine and because I mentioned another bike just in conversation,I get bashed the Alutech gets bashed ect,ect,ect.Are you kidding me?Hey look guys everyone who loves bikes I thought I'd share a couple of bikes with you,tell you what I thought of these two bikes.And you rip me like I stole from your Mothers. So of couse my first known reaction is to say what the Fu@k? Act like no one else here as ever talked about another bike other than a Turner.Calling out Cactuscorn the way I did was way stupid and way out of line and for that I'm very sorry it was a cheap shot so If your going to hate me or ban me for that I'll understand.But I've always been very up front about one thing, my passion for the sport of Mountain biking. And that you or anyone else will never ever be able to change.I'm human and I make mistakes.Trying two share my thoughts on a bike other than Turner was no one of them.Peace.....CRAZY FRED>>>>>










    l

  2. #2
    Bodhisattva
    Reputation: The Squeaky Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,343
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

    ― Albert Einstein

  3. #3
    Team Sanchez
    Reputation: El Chingon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,366
    While I do rather enjoy your intensity......shut your hole, and ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Hisforever
    Reputation: SHAHEEB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,642
    Apologizing is a good thing Fred, cheers...


    thrashing your new bike is a good thing too...

    This is what I think, you will ride a Turner again, just wait, the circle will come back around.
    Jesus Saves




  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Turtle 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    While I do rather enjoy your intensity......shut your hole, and ride.
    All ya need now is a big hug from Cactus; I'm glad to see the appology. Now I recommend ya do exactly what El C said respectfully

  6. #6
    FleshwoundGravityResearch
    Reputation: mtn hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,285
    CF, learn the language. Your posts are almost as grammatically annoying as they are substantively irritating.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Turtle 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by mtn hack
    CF, learn the language. Your posts are almost as grammatically annoying as they are substantively irritating.
    you already said that, what's your point

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wmbarace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    231
    This reminds me of watching the WWF 10 years ago. It sounds like some crazy wrestler monolog. For some reason when I read a CF post I have a Randy Macho Man Savage voice in my head....

  9. #9
    Living the Dream
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,637

    I'm glad to see that

    you're back on your medication. Now, just up the doseage a little. JK CF.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Turtle 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by wmbarace
    This reminds me of watching the WWF 10 years ago. It sounds like some crazy wrestler monolog. For some reason when I read a CF post I have a Randy Macho Man Savage voice in my head....
    now that brings back some memories-it's kinda like that-really. What was that stupid tag team called-I think they were brothers and they all looked like the three stooges and wore overalls. .

  11. #11
    Obsessed
    Reputation: santiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle 1
    now that brings back some memories-it's kinda like that-really. What was that stupid tag team called-I think they were brothers and they all looked like the three stooges and wore overalls. .
    I think you're thinking of the Bush Whackers.

    Confit de canard

  12. #12
    Lay off the Levers
    Reputation: Bikezilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,132
    It's not about you posting non-Turner content. We all know there's plenty of that here.

    Maybe if just once in a while you shared an experience, or dog forbid a picture of your riding or bike, your and DBikes posts wouldn't come across as SPAM.

    If all you post are links to or reminders to visit Dbikes, then it reads like you're just farming for hits.

    The raves about your latest semi-sponsored bike and how it's sooo much better than that crap Turner you suffered through for a month..two bikes ago, sure ain't gonna win you any flowers either. I doubt such comments would be better recieved in any other mfgr forum. Maybe post it in the General or What bike to buy forum instead.

    Anyway that's my thoughts. I'm done with all this.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

  13. #13
    Now with flavor!!
    Reputation: kidwoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,492
    The one thing everyone was sure of,is that I live and breath bikes.

    I had you pegged as more of an academic type who enjoys an occasional bike ride now and again.........between analytical essays on Tolstoy's finer works.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Turtle 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by santiago
    I think you're thinking of the Bush Whackers.

    OMG, that's them-I'm impressed; who would have thought anyone else would remember those guys. sorry, a bit off topic but pretty close in concept-wrestling was like a big circus-lots of performers.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CRAZY FRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,676

    What are you high?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    It's not about you posting non-Turner content. We all know there's plenty of that here.

    Maybe if just once in a while you shared an experience, or dog forbid a picture of your riding or bike, your and DBikes posts wouldn't come across as SPAM.

    If all you post are links to or reminders to visit Dbikes, then it reads like you're just farming for hits.

    The raves about your latest semi-sponsored bike and how it's sooo much better than that crap Turner you suffered through for a month..two bikes ago, sure ain't gonna win you any flowers either. I doubt such comments would be better recieved in any other mfgr forum. Maybe post it in the General or What bike to buy forum instead.

    Anyway that's my thoughts. I'm done with all this.
    Share an experience once and a while? I just did,I had a great experience on a Nicolai a week ago. So good that I bought one. And look what I got for sharing that experience. Any other good advise?

  16. #16
    Captain Underpants
    Reputation: Random Drivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,281
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    . . .He did what I asked him to do.And that was take some pictures of my Alutech,ride it,and then post a write up on the bike on our site.Then if you would please post a link to that on the Turner forum,from mtbr. . . .
    l
    Dude, spend an extra dollar and buy a keyboard with a spacebar . . .

  17. #17
    banned
    Reputation: Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,227
    What is it about bald guys with tacky tats always being so socially retarded and downright dumb?

    Are these characteristics intimately related or is it just chance in this case?

  18. #18
    Obsessed
    Reputation: santiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle 1
    OMG, that's them-I'm impressed; who would have thought anyone else would remember those guys. sorry, a bit off topic but pretty close in concept-wrestling was like a big circus-lots of performers.
    I never followed WWF but for some reason that wrestling team intrigued me. I think they were Aussies or were actors portraying Aussies.
    Confit de canard

  19. #19
    Now with flavor!!
    Reputation: kidwoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    What is it about bald guys with tacky tats always being so socially retarded and downright dumb?

    Are these characteristics intimately related or is it just chance in this case?

    And don't forget the aura created by singular names attached to one characterizing adjective.

    crazy, sick, wild, fluffy.......

    Ups the ante even further.

    And also.......what's pierced?
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

  20. #20
    Bodhisattva
    Reputation: The Squeaky Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,343
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo

    And also.......what's pierced?
    His frontal lobe
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

    ― Albert Einstein

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CRAZY FRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,676

    No one said you had to read my replys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Drivel
    Dude, spend an extra dollar and buy a keyboard with a spacebar . . .
    Its ok,I understand you just can't look away can you? D!ck head...

  22. #22
    truth seeker
    Reputation: Reptile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    206
    Crazy F,

    I, for one, am glad you're back and hope you will continue to post regularly. Your stream of consciousness raves and strongly held opinions are a welcome departure from the usual soporific content on this (and other) MTBR forums.

    You kill it on a bike and as far as I'm concerned, you kill it with your pen...er, keyboard...

    Anyhow, keep on keepin' on, bro

  23. #23
    No, that's not phonetic
    Reputation: tscheezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,363
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    I can not belive you guys are acting like a bunch of two year olds.
    That's as far as I read. Fock you, loser. You are not welcome here.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

  24. #24
    Nothing here
    Reputation: Unknownrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    What is it about bald guys with tacky tats always being so socially retarded and downright dumb?

    Are these characteristics intimately related or is it just chance in this case?
    Why does ham and cheese go so well together? A Coke and a Smile? Beans and rice? Bald guys and tacky tats?

  25. #25
    3 "fiddy" for short
    Reputation: be350ka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,741
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Let me start by saying I don't know why you guys had such a melt down over Frank from Diesel bikes,he did nothing wrong. He did what I asked him to do.And that was take some pictures of my Alutech,ride it,and then post a write up on the bike on our site.Then if you would please post a link to that on the Turner forum,from mtbr.









    l
    I think this is what Zilla is getting at. Why not do your own test ride and critique of the bike?

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CRAZY FRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,676

    Yea ok tough guy..

    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    That's as far as I read. Fock you, loser. You are not welcome here.
    I know cheese puff, you didn't read the whole thing YEA OK.

  27. #27
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,248
    i dont care what the homers say, you inspired part of my build and that is all that matters to me. everything else in life is superficial. Thanks Fred

  28. #28
    Leash Law Enforcer
    Reputation: Pinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,100
    CF - I was almost convinced to accept your seemingly congenial and sincere "apology". However, it obviously has not taken long for your true colors to show through again with quotes like these:

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Share an experience once and a while? I just did,I had a great experience on a Nicolai a week ago. So good that I bought one. And look what I got for sharing that experience. Any other good advise?
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Its ok,I understand you just can't look away can you? D!ck head...
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    I know cheese puff, you didn't read the whole thing YEA OK.
    If you hang around here you need to be able to take things in context and contribute POSITIVELY. Everyone hear respects everyone elses opinion when it is presented as your opinion and not as a rip on anyone else. You obviously have not learned this yet.

    I think all of us would love to hear how your 6.6, Nicolai or Alutech rides. You can/should even compare it to the 6 Pack/RFX. The problem is that you present it in a manner where it seems you could care less about the bike but more about whether or not you can put down Turner or the Pack/RFX. I'm glad to hear that you had an older RFX that you liked. Can you tell us why you liked it over the newer model you rode? What are the differing characteristics? How does/did your Nicolai compare? How does your Alutech compare? Now, can you tell us all that from an objective point of view without saying that one sucks and the other is the second coming of the reverred bicycle evangelist? At the level of bikes we all ride, none of them suck. Yes, they are all different, and some may be better at certain things than others. Thus, some bikes will appeal to certain riding styles better.

    Regardless of our self-proclaimed love of our Turners and the jokes about lemming status, I think most of us try to keep a certain amount of objectivity. It just doesn't seem that you have any objectivity in your comments.

  29. #29
    ... I guess you won't be
    Reputation: jokermtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,938
    hey - I'm just glad you didn't apologize to me - you nailed me!

    good shootin, sparky!

  30. #30
    banned
    Reputation: Jerk_Chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    16,466
    "Fluffy Fred"

  31. #31
    long standing member
    Reputation: PCinSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,093
    I don't get what the big deal is with Crazy Fred.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,759
    Fred- you gotta go easy on the anger. Call me a fluffy poodle but I can't read one run-on sentence with hundreds of words. Either way, enjoy your ride but don't come in here expecting acceptance if all you do is trash Turner bikes or appear to post something you evidently want us to think is "superior" to the RFX.

    It's cool that you prefer something else but if all you post here is anti-Turner stuff, what do you expect, man! This is the most passionate forum to begin with and most here live and breathe bikes too. Nobody goes to Dieselbikes and posts what big sissies they are or what clowns they are or what crap they ride. There are guys here faster and better than you and there are guys in other forums faster and better (though prob not as fashionable)

    Who cares- we still have a good time riding and over here. You come spewing your anger and you're going to get a few jabs thrown your way. Just be real and don't always try to be such a bada$$. Very few are impressed by that sort of attitude.

  33. #33
    Now with flavor!!
    Reputation: kidwoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,492
    Very few are impressed by that sort of attitude.
    Speak for yourself. Me an' fred have been exchanging pms about how rad we are and how this place is just a bunch of two year olds who don't live and breathe bikes.

    Seriously........we're rad. Well........I'm more rad and he's more crazy........but we're both a little crazy and a little rad........with some gnar distributed equally
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

  34. #34
    Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    Reputation: cactuscorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,942
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Any other good advise?
    yes. go away. allow me to spell it out for ya so theres no misunderstanding...

    g o a w........ ahhhh, why bother.
    No, I'm NOT back!

  35. #35
    banned
    Reputation: Jerk_Chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    16,466
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    yes. go away. allow me to spell it out for ya so theres no misunderstanding...

    g o a w........ ahhhh, why bother.
    I've got your go away right here, punk nuts.

  36. #36
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: dpdsurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    709
    .....

    <STYLE>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</STYLE>
    Music Video:http://videzon.com/videos/m/motley_crue/girls_girls_girls-2.html" target='_blank'>GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS (by Motley Crue)
    <EMBED name=RAOCXplayer pluginspage=http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/ src=""http://videzon.com/videos/m/motley_crue/girls_girls_girls_133012.asx width=300 height=280 type=application/x-mplayer2 DisplaySize="0" EnableContextMenu="0" loop="true" ShowStatusBar="0" ShowControls="1" autostart="1"></EMBED>Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone


  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: drumstix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    What is it about bald guys with tacky tats always being so socially retarded and downright dumb?

    Are these characteristics intimately related or is it just chance in this case?


    Interesting point, I was thinking acid rain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •