Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

This has for sure,gone way over board..

I can not belive you guys are acting like a bunch of two year olds. Let me start by saying I don't know why you guys had such a melt down over Frank from Diesel bikes,he did nothing wrong. He did what I asked him to do.And that was take some pictures of my Alutech,ride it,and then post a write up on the bike on our site.Then if you would please post a link to that on the Turner forum,from mtbr. WHY? I'll tell you why all though my time hear as a member of the MTBR forum(Turner)has been short its been huh we'll say colorful at the very least.Some ups some downs,but over all its been alot of fun. All the hype and the popularity of CRAZY FRED or lack there of.The one thing everyone was sure of,is that I live and breath bikes. Having said that I was pretty excited and proud of the fact that (as it would seem)I was a becoming to be a known regular and part of the team here at Homer nation(Turner or no Turner) no Turner you say,and still welcome here? Yes why? because I never ever once had anything bad to say about Turner,just that I didn't like my 6-pack.My 02 RFX now that was a bike.I had said in the past the 6-pack was not for me because i wanted a lighter bike and I al ready had a bike that was very close to the 6-pack(it being a 7inch rocker bike)it didn't make any sense.So I had talked and told most of you about my Alutech allready(I was waiting for it to return from Germany)And it did and it was built up two weeks ago.Now being a part of homer nation or part of the family if you will and loving bikes like we all do,I was very proud to share and to show off my baby to the rest of my crew( No its not a Turner but its a bike) and I've many many times on this forum heard talks of other bikes such as Ellsworth,Titus,ect,ect.I mean it was a known fact I was riding a Intense 6.6 right? And was still reading and replying here on the Turner forum right?(and still seemed to be very welcome)So the same week I plan to share my Alutech with all of you(never ever saying Turner sucks look at this bike) I just happen to have rode a bike that I thought was just the sweetest thing ever(Nicolai) and thought I'd share that with you all so.And than everyone just lost there minds,think about that one day every thing is fine and because I mentioned another bike just in conversation,I get bashed the Alutech gets bashed ect,ect,ect.Are you kidding me?Hey look guys everyone who loves bikes I thought I'd share a couple of bikes with you,tell you what I thought of these two bikes.And you rip me like I stole from your Mothers. So of couse my first known reaction is to say what the Fu@k? Act like no one else here as ever talked about another bike other than a Turner.Calling out Cactuscorn the way I did was way stupid and way out of line and for that I'm very sorry it was a cheap shot so If your going to hate me or ban me for that I'll understand.But I've always been very up front about one thing, my passion for the sport of Mountain biking. And that you or anyone else will never ever be able to change.I'm human and I make mistakes.Trying two share my thoughts on a bike other than Turner was no one of them.Peace.....CRAZY FRED>>>>>

l

Bodhisattva
    Life....the original terminal illness

Team Sanchez
    While I do rather enjoy your intensity......shut your hole, and ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hisforever
    Apologizing is a good thing Fred, cheers...

thrashing your new bike is a good thing too...

This is what I think, you will ride a Turner again, just wait, the circle will come back around.
    Jesus Saves

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    While I do rather enjoy your intensity......shut your hole, and ride.
    All ya need now is a big hug from Cactus; I'm glad to see the appology. Now I recommend ya do exactly what El C said respectfully

FleshwoundGravityResearch
    CF, learn the language. Your posts are almost as grammatically annoying as they are substantively irritating.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtn hack
    CF, learn the language. Your posts are almost as grammatically annoying as they are substantively irritating.
    you already said that, what's your point

mtbr member
    This reminds me of watching the WWF 10 years ago. It sounds like some crazy wrestler monolog. For some reason when I read a CF post I have a Randy Macho Man Savage voice in my head....

Living the Dream

I'm glad to see that

you're back on your medication. Now, just up the doseage a little. JK CF.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmbarace
    This reminds me of watching the WWF 10 years ago. It sounds like some crazy wrestler monolog. For some reason when I read a CF post I have a Randy Macho Man Savage voice in my head....
    now that brings back some memories-it's kinda like that-really. What was that stupid tag team called-I think they were brothers and they all looked like the three stooges and wore overalls. .

Obsessed
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle 1
    now that brings back some memories-it's kinda like that-really. What was that stupid tag team called-I think they were brothers and they all looked like the three stooges and wore overalls. .
    I think you're thinking of the Bush Whackers.

[SIZE="5"]
    Confit de canard
    [/SIZE]

Lay off the Levers
    It's not about you posting non-Turner content. We all know there's plenty of that here.

Maybe if just once in a while you shared an experience, or dog forbid a picture of your riding or bike, your and DBikes posts wouldn't come across as SPAM.

If all you post are links to or reminders to visit Dbikes, then it reads like you're just farming for hits.

The raves about your latest semi-sponsored bike and how it's sooo much better than that crap Turner you suffered through for a month..two bikes ago, sure ain't gonna win you any flowers either. I doubt such comments would be better recieved in any other mfgr forum. Maybe post it in the General or What bike to buy forum instead.

Anyway that's my thoughts. I'm done with all this.
    Countdown to Whistler 2012...
    July can't come fast enough!

Now with flavor!!
    The one thing everyone was sure of,is that I live and breath bikes.

I had you pegged as more of an academic type who enjoys an occasional bike ride now and again.........between analytical essays on Tolstoy's finer works.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by santiago
    I think you're thinking of the Bush Whackers.

OMG, that's them-I'm impressed; who would have thought anyone else would remember those guys. sorry, a bit off topic but pretty close in concept-wrestling was like a big circus-lots of performers.

mtbr member

What are you high?

Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    It's not about you posting non-Turner content. We all know there's plenty of that here.

Maybe if just once in a while you shared an experience, or dog forbid a picture of your riding or bike, your and DBikes posts wouldn't come across as SPAM.

If all you post are links to or reminders to visit Dbikes, then it reads like you're just farming for hits.

The raves about your latest semi-sponsored bike and how it's sooo much better than that crap Turner you suffered through for a month..two bikes ago, sure ain't gonna win you any flowers either. I doubt such comments would be better recieved in any other mfgr forum. Maybe post it in the General or What bike to buy forum instead.

Anyway that's my thoughts. I'm done with all this.
    Share an experience once and a while? I just did,I had a great experience on a Nicolai a week ago. So good that I bought one. And look what I got for sharing that experience. Any other good advise?

Captain Underpants
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    . . .He did what I asked him to do.And that was take some pictures of my Alutech,ride it,and then post a write up on the bike on our site.Then if you would please post a link to that on the Turner forum,from mtbr. . . .
    l
    Dude, spend an extra dollar and buy a keyboard with a spacebar . . .

banned
    What is it about bald guys with tacky tats always being so socially retarded and downright dumb?

Are these characteristics intimately related or is it just chance in this case?

Obsessed
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle 1
    OMG, that's them-I'm impressed; who would have thought anyone else would remember those guys. sorry, a bit off topic but pretty close in concept-wrestling was like a big circus-lots of performers.
    I never followed WWF but for some reason that wrestling team intrigued me. I think they were Aussies or were actors portraying Aussies.
    [SIZE="5"]
    Confit de canard
    [/SIZE]

Now with flavor!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    What is it about bald guys with tacky tats always being so socially retarded and downright dumb?

And don't forget the aura created by singular names attached to one characterizing adjective.

crazy, sick, wild, fluffy.......

Ups the ante even further.

And also.......what's pierced?
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

Bodhisattva
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo

And also.......what's pierced?
    His frontal lobe
    Life....the original terminal illness

mtbr member

No one said you had to read my replys.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Drivel
    Dude, spend an extra dollar and buy a keyboard with a spacebar . . .
    Its ok,I understand you just can't look away can you? D!ck head...

truth seeker
    Crazy F,

I, for one, am glad you're back and hope you will continue to post regularly. Your stream of consciousness raves and strongly held opinions are a welcome departure from the usual soporific content on this (and other) MTBR forums.

You kill it on a bike and as far as I'm concerned, you kill it with your pen...er, keyboard...

Anyhow, keep on keepin' on, bro

No, that's not phonetic
    I can not belive you guys are acting like a bunch of two year olds.
    That's as far as I read. Fock you, loser. You are not welcome here.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Nothing here
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete

Why does ham and cheese go so well together? A Coke and a Smile? Beans and rice? Bald guys and tacky tats?

3 "fiddy" for short
    Let me start by saying I don't know why you guys had such a melt down over Frank from Diesel bikes,he did nothing wrong. He did what I asked him to do.And that was take some pictures of my Alutech,ride it,and then post a write up on the bike on our site.Then if you would please post a link to that on the Turner forum,from mtbr.

l
    I think this is what Zilla is getting at. Why not do your own test ride and critique of the bike?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast