mtbr member
    Aug 2007

Hadley, 5.1d spoke length question??

Currently in the process of rebuilding a pair of wheels for the 5 Spot. Decided to go with the very popular DT Swiss 5.1d laced around Hadley hubs.
    I cannot find the correct spoke lengths. Any ideas? I have looked on DT Swiss's website, found the Hadley hub, yet the part numbers and flange diameters are different compared w/ my numbers.
    Also, any preference on spokes? I'd like a light, strong, stiff spike. Currently running straight 14gauge now on the 729s w/ no issues.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Call/email Larry at mtnhighcyclery. The guy breathes wheels and can get you the right spokes. I prefer DT Comps and Supercomps to everything else out there. They build easy, build stiff, and rarely break.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    260 @ both sides , drive & brake, for the rear DH hub. front i don't know since i used a Hope there. sorry it's halfass info.
    breezy shade

Feeding your addiction
    I lace them with 259/260 and would recommend DT Comps for that build.

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    larry@mtnhighcyclery.com
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity". - Dave Barry