GUIDANCE COUNSELOR

Gravity Droppers are for posers, here is the real deal...

Look what I just scored on eBay! The original Gravity Dropper...the Hite Rite! I'm so excited!

NOAH SEARS
    MRP - Brand Manager
    Pivot Cycles - Team Rider

Lay off the Levers
    I bet a Ti version would look positively spanky on Aqua's Jones!
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    oh gawd please tell me he paid ya for gettin that thing outta his shop. kiddin, i love history. if ya paint it white ya might be able to sell it to lo kizzle for a small fortune. just zip tie some lead to it and youll seal the deal.
    No, I'm NOT back!

no, wait. i forgot hes on a lite kick now. better drill some holes in it instead.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Now that you have shared this, there better be pics of it mounted to your Spot

Negative Rep Points!!!!
    OUTSTANDING!!

This kinda stuff warms my heart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    OUTSTANDING!!

This kinda stuff warms my heart.
    Nice selection of canes ya got there buddy. I guess you start to accumulate them over the years & years & years............ don't make me tell everybody about the GoreDuke seat post,how ironic.

mtbr member
    sweet! I put one of those my first mountain bike back in '85 and it worked killer as long as your post/seattube was smooth. I still have it in my vintage parts box....maybe I'll throw it on the RFX

they did work but dont forget ya need a old school through bolt flat sided qr s/post clamp and i have one. $20 to the 1st loser!
    No, I'm NOT back!

Team Sanchez
    Sorry for the HIjack, but I got an e-mail from the guys who are working on the "Got Balls" adjustable seatpost, and they will be sending me a 5 inch prototype post at the end of February. I'm real curious to see how it compares to the GD.

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    Sorry for the HIjack, but I got an e-mail from the guys who are working on the "Got Balls" adjustable seatpost, and they will be sending me a 5 inch prototype post at the end of February. I'm real curious to see how it compares to the GD.
    Wow;five inches. Obviously the guys at "got balls" know that you have a lot of post showing!

err, 27.5+
    Got balls has a new name. Dan will have to forgive me for forgetting it. However the idea and implementation is pretty solid. Fore/aft flex is noticeably less than with a GD. Keep an eye out as I think he will have their post heading to market later in the year. I only got a couple of hours of demo time on one of their prototype units, but was pretty stoked on it

mtbr member

those aren't canes

Are those prostate milkers!?!
    Last edited by freebiker; 01-17-2007 at 01:31 AM. Reason: nobody got it

Now with flavor!!
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiker
    Those are for milking somebodys u know what!

Cow?

goat?

pension plan?
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

long standing member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    And I'm curious to see the durability. I'd really like to go GD, but the pics of failures (and the cost) have deterred me. Plus I'd like to see an adjustable post with "alternate" drop settings. This 5" drop post sounds good, if it can have an intermediate stop about halfway down. That way you can have it fully extended for climbing, down 2" to 2.5" for trail/techy pedaling and down 5" for downhills.

Someone mentioned that they're changing the name (good move) anyone know what it is?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    The name is All Mountain Post. We should be able to do 5", 2", 0" drop in one post. Our first production numbers include 0, 1, 3" and 0, 1, 4" drops. And one special 5" for testing...

gmoney was gmoneybike

Website?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubleoh9
    The name is All Mountain Post. We should be able to do 5", 2", 0" drop in one post. Our first production numbers include 0, 1, 3" and 0, 1, 4" drops. And one special 5" for testing...
    Do you have website link?
    Were looking at balz

Team Sanchez
    The name of the company producing the unit is Precision Cycling Components.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubleoh9
    More information and pictures would be helpful. Blurry25 said last Sept that the website and production units would be ready to go in 2 to 3 months.

Members who have read this thread: 0