Commit or eat sh!t

Gravity Dropper Sizing and Selection Help

I have a medium Spot, and want to get a Gravity Dropper. I am 5-10" and my inseam is 30.5" plus 0.5-1" for shoes, so around 31-32".

I was going to buy the Turbo model, but some people I ran into said that the original models are more reliable. Should I get the Turbo, or get the original? Also, 4" should be plenty, no? What about Standard vs. Multi-Postion (up, down, 1")?

Second, not sure what length to get. Found this from a post a couple of years ago for a medium Spot: [(true inseam x 0.88) - seat tube length] + 4" or (true inseam x 0.88) - 13. So that would be 14.3" or 363mm. Which means I would need 375mm seatpost. Is this what you guys with 31-32" inseam use in your medium Spot?

Thanks in advance.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Cable Guy,

As far as sizing goes, for the 'older', non-Turbo models, you need at least 7in of exposed seat post to run a 4in drop GD. If you don't have that much exposed post, I would call GD and get their recommendation on what drop would be good for your setup. If you order it directly off of GD's website you can choose the length of the post overall whether it be a 350mm, 400mm or whatever.