Thread: GOIN' to AZ

3 "fiddy" for short

GOIN' to AZ

I will be going to Chandler here in 3 weeks and was hoping that I might catch a ride while I was there. Does anyone (CactusCorn) know a good shop that rents all the goodies so that I can ride the desert. I know that someone around here (CactusCorn) has all the contacts in that area and would love to share. So, if anyone knows of a good shop with rentals that I might be able to get in touch with please let me know. Also, a list of choice riding spots would be helpful.

OOOPS!! I just saw the thread from a few days ago. I will look into those shops and rides and any other info would help.
    Last edited by be350ka; 03-08-2006 at 09:24 PM.

I think I need to Upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by be350ka
    I will be going to Chandler here in 3 weeks and was hoping that I might catch a ride while I was there. Does anyone (CactusCorn) know a good shop that rents all the goodies so that I can ride the desert. I know that someone around here (CactusCorn) has all the contacts in that area and would love to share. So, if anyone knows of a good shop with rentals that I might be able to get in touch with please let me know. Also, a list of choice riding spots would be helpful.

OOOPS!! I just saw the thread from a few days ago. I will look into those shops and rides and any other info would help.

OK first things first!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of beer do you drink????? Second, how tall are you?

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    thats a silly question. he drinks kiltlifter. just brought back another case last weekend so im restocked for awhile.

im not sure who rents these days but speed should fix ya up. is bringin yer bike worth it? 2 days of rentals might be the same as shippin it out n back.

worthwhile ride spots: anything on south mtn, mcdowell mtn park has the 3 uni directional tracks and old 15 mile loop, estella and white tanks have good tracks but not too close by and theres always papago park if ya want a quicky (so to speak. inside joke for us az folk). fun but not that much fun. s mtn is by far the best dirt and its close to chandler.

theres a few good shops in that area too. speed works for one of the big wharehouse shops and could make sure yer taken care of im sure. the weather was superbe last weekend and it was a damn shame i couldnt ride. i just kept lookin up at s mtn and smilein, dreamin of my next trip out under better circumstances. speed, ya gotta take him to the kart track for some laps. http://www.speedwayraceway.com/
    No, I'm NOT back!

3 "fiddy" for short
    Thanks guys!! I will be in Scottsdale for 3 days and Chandler for the other 2 so I will need to think about my plan of attack. Again thanks for the info and I will look into your suggestions. As far as the Beer goes, send some free samples and I will let you know what best fits my style.

I've got a Stiffee
    A little OT, but Cactus will you be going to the AZ Spring Fling next week? A group of us from socaltrailriders.org will be there

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    wish i could rob but i just blew a grand on last min tickets to a az funeral last weekend so im done for now. i did the fling a few years back and it was a blast so i know you guys will have fun.
    No, I'm NOT back!