mtbr member
    Oct 2005

gazzaloddi 3.0 on 6pack

yes or not , I think is posible.the bike is 2005

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Not sure why you would run a Gazzi, but my first thought is that its not gonna fit. Maybe, just maybe it'll work if you throw a 24" wheel and a 24" gazzi, but that would be screwing up alot of things.

No, that's not phonetic
    With the Gazza 3.0 mounted on a Large Marge rim (65mm wide), I could not fit it through my 05 Horst link 6-Pack rear end (the knobs rubbed a little), but it would clear my 06 TNT 6-Pack rear end (but not by much). The yokes are the same for each version (same shape too) but the TNT is just a hair longer so the knobs don't rub the yokes. We shave our Gazzas down since the tall knobs break up the snow surface too much anyway, so we gain some clearance that way. A narrower rim might allow you to fit a Gazza 3.0 in a Horst rear end. No guarantees.

This is the Gazza 3.0 on the Large Marge in the TNT rear triangle:

The tire was new. Once it has been ridden a little it tends to expand slightly.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Tanks at all for the answers and pics , I think I not take chance with Gazzi 3.0 respect to the frame clearance , on my racelink the max tire size is 2.8 , maybe on the pack the DT 32 Michelin will fit.
    tanks again and sorry for my English, I,m French living in Spain.

Rides like wrecking ball
    Quote Originally Posted by guejarsierra
    Tanks at all for the answers and pics , I think I not take chance with Gazzi 3.0 respect to the frame clearance , on my racelink the max tire size is 2.8 , maybe on the pack the DT 32 Michelin will fit.
    tanks again and sorry for my English, I,m French living in Spain.
    I think the biggest concern with even the 2.8 Michelin will be the clearance at the seat tube under full compression. My WTB Timberwolf 2.7 has very little clearance. Then again, I have an '01 Large Horst with 6Pack plates so there are a lot of variables when we're talking about a few millimeters of clearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesh to Steel
    With people liking mongoose and trek bikes now, what's next in this crazy world? People disliking the bottlerocket?!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    dude those are the most pain in the ass tires to pedal. All that rotational mass sucks that goes for arrow 3.0's.
    04' Turner DHR
    07' Transition Trail or Park