tg
    mtbr member

Fruita ...... Good to Go

So Sweet to get out of the snow and ride some Dirt. We did pretty much every trail in Loma and conditions are as good as I have seen them......ever. If you are in need of some singletrack goodness.....Fruita is the stuff. Having too much fun to snap many pics but did manage a few.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fruita ...... Good to Go-cimg1028.jpg  

Fruita ...... Good to Go-cimg1027.jpg  

Fruita ...... Good to Go-cimg1031.jpg  

Fruita ...... Good to Go-cimg1037.jpg  

Fruita ...... Good to Go-cimg1039.jpg  

ride
    Looks awesome. We were in Moab last weekend - it was hard to not pull off at Loma for a ride on the way back!
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    That's great news! I'll be out that way next week and was still on the fence whether I should bring bike shoes or ski boots.

What's the status of I-70 in Glenwood Canyon?

tg
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nybike1971
    That's great news! I'll be out that way next week and was still on the fence whether I should bring bike shoes or ski boots.

What's the status of I-70 in Glenwood Canyon?
    One lane west bound for a half mile.

mtbr member
    Nice pics TG. Am hoping to get out there late summer.

Moosehead
    Thanks for that TG. The crappy ski conditions in the high country with late wet snow on the front range bike trails has made for a sad spring. Looking forward to desert riding next week on break.

Bite Me.
    Nice stuff Ted - so honestly, did you clean the nasty stump on the transition out of the exposed section in the first photo? The thing's an ankle biter. Regrettably, I will be unable to ride there for at least a week because of a conflicting appointment I have with a bottle of Tequila on Cozumel all next week. Mushroom Rock is open on the south facing aspects BTW.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

tg
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutthroat
    Nice stuff Ted - so honestly, did you clean the nasty stump on the transition out of the exposed section in the first photo? The thing's an ankle biter. Regrettably, I will be unable to ride there for at least a week because of a conflicting appointment I have with a bottle of Tequila on Cozumel all next week. Mushroom Rock is open on the south facing aspects BTW.
    Nope.....first ride of the year should never be the last. Next time. I have got to come your way this year for a Tour De Mushroom.

Bite Me.
    Let's make that happen.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells