trail fairy

Frame trade lol v2

The Sha sowed a seed since he has puled the pin ! and decided to go the sell route I have too many bikes

And I have now totally striped my baby down to pure nakid bliss ready to be shipped around the globe!

And I want a RFX front Tri to keep the last of the Mohicans alive and kicking for longer!

And maybe with the sex on toast dwl spots I see there might be one in the distant fuchur!

plus I want to develop the SSS/SS RFX further and maybe have an old school std backup alongside the SSS.

I have everything already spare basically, I just want to upgrade my rockers in time and my shocks to some Avy's and maybe some Roco TST airs as a light weight SS DS option!

With that in mind, I'm after a Medium RFX/Pack/ between Pack era' up to 08s if 07/08s then Med or large! Ideally I'd like a powder coated frame if possible at all pse, hope thats not too picky!

If interested PM and I have some unique idea's about how we can make the world small

I'm in no rush, I'm also not able to make big mistakes I can ship to you in confidence and trust Homie's no issues!

My 5Spot
    06 medium ano Black [23" ETT] 5Spot With Chirs King std head set
    HS with top cap dust cap, CR race etc,

Pics below,

In great contd lady owner LOL rarey used never jumped or raced lol, well untrue but ya know I look after my gear!

Drive side sticker is a little peeled in places its cosmetic so a new sticker and its like new as the left hand one is!

I'd give it a solid 8/10 over all if not 8.5 if biased but i'm being hard nosed to be fair!

ps I hope this is not considered spam it just crossed my mind
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Large member
    This just hit me in the face

So...

trail fairy

Frame Trade? RFX for 5spot front Triangle

eat me

for that you have to give me you white front tri since you don't use it anyways, I expect you to bring it wit u when u come for the the recce and cold beers in the fridge! fair trade , now stop filling my post wit crap this is a nice POST! lol..
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

not so super...
    In reality the SPAM comments are correct. You need to place a Wanted ad in the classifieds (I think they are free) then post the link in the thread. After that I am supposed to lock it. I missed the other one and will be closing it as well.

SS
    Nothing to see here.

~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    In reality the SPAM comments are correct. You need to place a Wanted ad in the classifieds (I think they are free) then post the link in the thread. After that I am supposed to lock it. I missed the other one and will be closing it as well.

SS
    meanie