Bikehard

Formula Brake Cable Length????

08 Spot w/ 09 Talas up front. I am looking at purchasing Formula K-24's and I am not sure what front and rear cable length to buy. This is my first full suspension bike... so all you veterans please advise. These brakes come in different lengths and are pre-bled.

Thanks in advance!

Feeding your addiction
    Quote Originally Posted by buildthis
    08 Spot w/ 09 Talas up front. I am looking at purchasing Formula K-24's and I am not sure what front and rear cable length to buy. This is my first full suspension bike... so all you veterans please advise. These brakes come in different lengths and are pre-bled.

Thanks in advance!
    You don't mention what size the frame is, but assuming it's not an XXL or something then the 850 front and 1500 rear lengths will be fine.

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    larry@mtnhighcyclery.com
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity". - Dave Barry

Bikehard
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventanarama
    You don't mention what size the frame is, but assuming it's not an XXL or something then the 850 front and 1500 rear lengths will be fine.

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    larry@mtnhighcyclery.com
    Sorry it is a Medium frame....So would that be a 85cm and 150cm? Also is the rear adapter an IS adapter?

ride
    yes, the rear is an IS/51mm mount. The front is a 74mm post mount.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO