mtbr member

Fontana CA Demo Day Saturday Oct 1,05

FYI: public demo day at Southridge Fontana, Ca. October 1 2005. Time 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Bring a helmet, id and CC to demo the 2006 Turners. This may help to easy your minds...

mtbr member

P.S. bring PEDALS

bring pedals, and if you need directions click on to website. There is a map and information
    www.turnerbikes.com

mtbr member

show up ready to ride.

Full face or xc helmet, pads, pedals, shoes, water, food.
    OK homers, did I forget to tell you to bring anything.
    BE PREPARED TO RIDE........from 9-5.

Flyin Canine
    I know it's only sat night but does anyone ave pics or reports on the demo day yet?

Specialized Rida
    Quote Originally Posted by shanedawg
    I know it's only sat night but does anyone ave pics or reports on the demo day yet?
    I was there in the afternoon and i thought it was pretty cool. Especially that fact that you could basically ride as long as you wanted to and change out bikes to whatever you wanted to whenever you wanted to.

I don't think I have heard of any other bike demo doing more than just a ride around a small trail for about 15 minutes, but it gave me a feel for the Turner brand and actually got to feel what the bike is capable of vs. just trying to figure out what kind of bike it is in some parking lot.

I hope they do something like this again. I ended up telling all of my friends and now they wished they would have gone. Especially when i told them that it wasn't just another bike demo ride.

Here are a few pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hike 'n Bike Nat'l Champ

Please do it in NorCal!

I'd have at least 5 people in tow... All of which are looking to buy new bikes.

This is possibly the greatest idea I've heard all day.

Flyin Canine
    It would be awesome if they could do that up here in nor cal. Specialized does it around here . Mostly you see Santa Cruz and Specilaized with some Giants and Treks rounding out the bikes in the bay area. Suprising with all the money flowing around in Silicon Valley that the botique brands don't market more up here.