Oz Rider

Flux warranty thanks from Oz

Though no surprise to those who know I just wanted to advertise my thanks to Greg and the guys at Turner for turning what could have been a sad situation to one I sing to anyone who wants or does not want to hear.
    I cracked the seat tube at the top shock mount on my 05 Flux. Bought 2nd hand and now outside of warranty I was thinking the worst. I had heard good things about Turner customer service but had not yet needed to call this in especially being a 2nd hand purchaser. Well Greg went beyond the call of expectations. He said no problems, just cover the freight to Australia and you can have a new front triangle. To top it off he had a front triangle needing a refinish so I got a custom colour as well. White, Awesome.

Short Story :: If you are in the market for a superb bike and you want to consider not just the purchase price in ownership but the total package. You cannot absolutely not go past Turner

BTW My flux looks like this now
    Attached Images Attached Images

banned
    My next Turner is going to be white. Wow. Bet Zakster will be reading this soon slamming his fists down on his desk.