searcher

flux size question

I am 5.7 and I am confused about the frame size. Do you think that the M will be good for me or should I go for the S?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    I'm a tad under 5'5" and riding a medium. It is really depended on inseam measurement. I would think a small would be too little. The small would have been too small for me. I would ride one if possible before making a decision.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    depends. If you have a present bike. Measure the length of the top tube. and try and find the size which best matches that length. If not, demo both sizes and pick the one which feels more comfortable

searcher
    Quote Originally Posted by bobflyer
    depends. If you have a present bike. Measure the length of the top tube. and try and find the size which best matches that length. If not, demo both sizes and pick the one which feels more comfortable
    My problem is that I don't have the luxury to demo any of them, since we dont have Turner dealer in our country..:-(

over researcher
    Yeah, having no demo shop in the country makes it tough. I'm 5-07 and ride a Medium Flux. It fits, and rides, beautifully. I am running a 100x0 stem, with a 10mm spacer underneath, and a 100mm RockShox Reba.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Hi, I am 5,7 and in the UK (not that it makes a difference). I ride a medium flux with a 105mm stem. If i was any taller I would definately be on a large with a 90mm stem though. A small would have been terrible, dont even consider a small. The medium is perfect.

This is the best bike I have ever ridden (for its intended purpose) get the right size and you will not regret your purchase, get the wrong size though..........................

Hope this helps. Jonathan

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I'm having a similar problem. No chance to demo one locally. Is there any riders of a flux around 6' 1.5" and what size are you riding? I have been riding exclusively road and cyclo-cross for the last few years and don't have much of an idea how to size for reach on a MTB. I know I need my saddle to BB at 81 cm and given the 73.5 degree seat angle I probably need a laid back post (thinking Thomson) to get the KOPS. I was thinking about the large Flux.
    Any advice appreciated.