Thread: Five Pack

"Furruccio....Bite Me!"

Six Spot.....

Does it exist? Spot front tri with Pack rockers and rear end.

Got a buddy whose Pack broke, can't get a new one, I can get his rockers and stays.

Doable? Would I want to? Or not want to?

EDIT: I meant Six spot, I know the 5 pack exists, Pack front tri with spot rockers/stay.

It's not that he can't get one, he's not pursuing it with turner cuz he'd rather get the 07 RFX.
    Last edited by Zeke; 11-15-2006 at 06:58 PM.

3 "fiddy" for short
    Did Turner offer him another option? I've been wondering what would happen if a V2 RFX owner had a warranty issue!?!?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    The 5 pack does indeed exist, but it consists of a pack front tri and spot everything else. Gives a lower, slacker, shorter, lighter 5 inch travel pack. The other way around seem to be a little silly.

"Pack broke, can't get a new one" seems a little odd to me. What is the entire story?

3 "fiddy" for short
    Quote Originally Posted by davep
    The 5 pack does indeed exist, but it consists of a pack front tri and spot everything else. Gives a lower, slacker, shorter, lighter 5 inch travel pack. The other way around seem to be a little silly.

"Pack broke, can't get a new one" seems a little odd to me. What is the entire story?

I have a 5 Pack and love the thing. It gives you that extra beef for harder riding.

As far as not being able to get another one. I find it odd too. I'm sure that Turner has a plan for warranty issues with the existing pack/rfx.

Has anyone had to warranty a pack or rfx as of late and know what Turner is doing since the current model is no more?

Team Blindspot
    You want to make 07 RFX lite?
    Astigmatic Visionary

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    I have a Medium 5Pack I am about to sell, complete XT, Pike, etc. RFX front Pack rear with a Fox DHX, love it but I need to pay off my bookie! (j/k)

Daron
    I've got an '06 RFX w/ a Pike on the front and it feels a little short when descending. I'm thinking about putting 5spot rockers on the back to even it out instead of splurging $1k on a Fox 36 or Lyrik. Would putting the 5spot rockers on the back solve my problem? (They are only $80 vs. $1k for a new fork)

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Good chance of it. My bike running five by five with solid parts feels nice and balanced and solid enough for the rough stuff even with only 5 inches. Its not how much but how good, right?

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

any interest in a 5-pack?

For sale..............

Team Blindspot
    [QUOTE=Big Perm]For sale..............

dude, pony up the $2 and place an ad

Edit: Looks like Zeke is asking about a spot front tri with RFX rockers and stays. Your shamless spam doesn't apply.
    Last edited by S-Works; 12-04-2006 at 11:21 PM.
    Astigmatic Visionary

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    I threw in an extra 2 bucks for the RED option too, just want to make sure the right people know