mtbr member

Good job! Enduro Fork Seals for Marzocchi

FYI for all you Turner owners running a Marzocchi fork with 32mm stanchions Real World Cycling, http://www.enduroforkseals.com/id20.html, has released the 32mm MARZOCCHI® "DJ®/FR®" SEAL KIT which includes:2 Heavy Duty "Air/Oil" Seals, 2 GRAY* Dust Seal/Wipers for $25 + S&H.

No, that's not phonetic
    I'll pick some up when I can get some Fox seals from them at the same time. My Zoke seals are still mint, but the Fox seals on Barny's bike were apparently inspired by Romic's eyelets. I replaced them in Moab, and the damper leg is already getting a bit "moist" again. Sigh. We gotta stop riding our bikes. That would fix all my issues.

I knocked out 80 wickedly hilly road miles on the Spot yesterday. I finally got smart and put semi-slicks on. That changed the chasing of Barny on her new road bike from "horrible" to "awful."

tscheezy
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    I knocked out 80 wickedly hilly road miles on the Spot yesterday. I finally got smart and put semi-slicks on. That changed the chasing of Barny on her new road bike from "horrible" to "awful."
    I hope she's rubbing salt in the wounds and pulling off an "Italian Pit Stop" now and then.

Rides like wrecking ball
    7 Marzocchi forks owned by me = 14 seals/wipers, and ZERO failures/leaks/drips/moisture. I don't see the point unless you actually have a problem or are replacing them "jus' 'cuz" as a preventative thing. In which case I would give them a go for the heck of it, even though in my case(s) how do you do better than perfect?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesh to Steel
    With people liking mongoose and trek bikes now, what's next in this crazy world? People disliking the bottlerocket?!

Lay off the Levers
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashTheDOG
    I hope she's rubbing salt in the wounds and pulling off an "Italian Pit Stop" now and then.
    I'm almost afraid to ask what that means...
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

Lay off the Levers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog
    7 Marzocchi forks owned by me = 14 seals/wipers, and ZERO failures/leaks/drips/moisture. I don't see the point unless you actually have a problem or are replacing them "jus' 'cuz" as a preventative thing. In which case I would give them a go for the heck of it, even though in my case(s) how do you do better than perfect?!
    These enduro seals are interesting, but I have two Zokes w/o the slightest hint of anything even remotely wrong with them. No leaks, sweats or even the slightest bit of oil on the stanchions, other than the pedros I lube them up with upon occasion. and the wipers seem to remove that pretty well too .

I suppose when I do need to change them I will go for the enduros...it's good to support inovative products.

If most ppl's Zokes seals are like mine, they won't be selling a whole lot of em any time soon.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    I'm almost afraid to ask what that means...
    HA! How does it go? IROTFLMAO (I'm rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off). I haven't had that good of a laugh, particularly on-line, for some time. Sorry it's just an inside joke from the numerous times Tscheezy and Barney had to wait for my slow, sorry, out-of-shape body to catch up while riding with them in Utah.