trail fairy

Elemental DVD review

A must watch DVD IMO

Awesome real world riding opening section with Luke Strobel riding a U guested it a Turner DHR awesome.

Real world riding

Steve Rommanic rocks as usual
    Ryder kasprick on North Shore stuff is wicked
    the whole thing is way a MTB DVD should be none of NWD 7 short cuts just great riding in real world conditions good long segments.

Another section where too dudes are tailing each other corner for corner jump for jump I love riding with someone like that oh well not quite like that buts its good to ride with someone ya trust right on there wheel and versa

So get a big screen a few mates some beers and enjoy

I thought it rocked, core mountain biking yeahhaaaaa
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Living the Dream

Good job! How was the soundtrack?

Thanks for the review. Was the soundtrack any good? Te treadmills where I work have dvd players so I like to playbike vids while I run. It helps if they have godd soundtracks. Collective, Roam, Earthed Series, and Stripped are in my rotation.
    Thanks!
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

trail fairy
    Alpenglow Thanks for the review. Was the soundtrack any good? Te treadmills where I work have dvd players so I like to playbike vids while I run. It helps if they have godd soundtracks. Collective, Roam, Earthed Series, and Stripped are in my rotation.
    Thanks!
    Yeah its not bad maybe not as good as the collective 1 but theres some good soundtak in there

Muse
    Rjd2
    DJ Shadow & massive attack
    Pantera
    Thievery corporation
    and others

all good stuff Ive watched it 3 times now yeah its wicked

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    I totally agree. I have watched the video about a handful of times now and like the purity of it all. I am getting tired of BMX'ing footage on mt. bikes too like most of NWD7, all of those aerials start to numb you after a while.

trail fairy
    Ya I here ya Ive watched atleast 6 times since Wednesday now, that gap from 40 ft high to tranny by Ryder Kaspric on the 7Point is sick how he covers that gap is awesome I'd hate to come up short on that one, sure has the hammer planted to get there

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    Ya I here ya Ive watched atleast 6 times since Wednesday now, that gap from 40 ft high to tranny by Ryder Kaspric on the 7Point is sick how he covers that gap is awesome I'd hate to come up short on that one, sure has the hammer planted to get there
    ....and the speed that guy had on that 40' high gag was unbelievable!! I much rather watch that than repetitve, low speed aerials.

trail fairy
    Yeah good point pretty much everything in that DVD was hit at speed which was pretty cool

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs