Thread: Dusty

mtbr member
    May 2004

Dusty

Yo man, remember about 5 or 6 years ago, you posted on Socalmtb.com that you were riding a Motive? I was just getting into the sport and responded that I thought you had a good ol' trusty Heckler. Man, peeps really came down on my dumbazz for that. And I got all offended and it turned into this crazy deal.........

Ahh, the good ol' days of socalmtb.com, and the whole crew of dumbazz characters!

The webmaster could have turned that into a good adversting site but he screwed up the format.

I hear caffman doesn't ride too much anymore after his leg injury, he was a good, brave rider, always going for it at Laguna so I saw and heard.
    Last edited by mtnbkrdr98; 11-16-2006 at 01:11 PM.

Knomer
    Haha, yes. As inappropriate as that website was at times, I've met a TON of great people thru it, many of which are my good friends to this day. Times change, people move on, yada yada yada.
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

Ridin' in iRie meditation
    That's why I prefer this site over Socalmtb.com - when you post here, no one comes down on you.

The "The Darren" thread on Socalmtb was one of my favorites of all time.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Yo still friends with Ron, forget what he posted as mtblife was his email. He used to be a camerman on the set of a popular tv show. I did a nice ride from the top of the mountain in Palm Springs with him and a whole crew some years back, it was good for those who ran slime tubes........

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Oh yeah? try posting on the Idaho board!!!