mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Does this look nice???

I'm thinking of installing this Raceface Turbine to my blue Burner. Would this look nice? Is there anyone who has this combination of colors?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

... I guess you won't be
    function wise, yeah!

color combo wise.....ugh!
    Yes, we do indeed rock...http://www.myspace.com/spokedrunkies

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    looks to me like yer about to replace a perfectly good set of hollowtech compact lx cranks with some 110 bc square taper turbines. aside from the obvious color fouxpa (sp?) why would you downgrade the stiffness and gearing? unless yer doin some kinda silly retro build thing and who would do that? well besides me. no offence pal but if im right in what im seein thats a bad move if ya ask me. plus its a pretty sweet ride as it stands.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    I agree with CC, while downgrade on function? Those LX cranks must be pretty new if you havent worn the LX writing on them yet. If you want nicer looking cranks I'd advise XT 751s or the current LX or XT setups. In my humble opinion silver cranks look nice on a blue burner, matching the decals.

Trail rider and racer
    Yes - a nice upgrade from the LX. If you ever wanted to save weight, you could do so with the rings. Race Face rings tend to err on the side of being heavy.
    Trev!