Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Dhr

  1. #1
    ajr
    ajr is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    753

    Dhr

    This is built with a Therapy floating caliper kit and a Fox DH shock.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,538
    wow...nice!!

    1) how do you like the Fox? did you get a chance to ride the Romic to compare? Clearance issues?
    2) Do you notice a big difference with the floater?

  3. #3
    ajr
    ajr is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian
    wow...nice!!

    1) how do you like the Fox? did you get a chance to ride the Romic to compare? Clearance issues?
    2) Do you notice a big difference with the floater?
    Fox shock is superb, super adjustable and the floater has made a noitceable difference to the rear end under braking. No clearance issues. have ridden other DHr's with Romics on and they to are very good.

  4. #4
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ajr
    Fox shock is superb, super adjustable and the floater has made a noitceable difference to the rear end under braking. No clearance issues. have ridden other DHr's with Romics on and they to are very good.
    thanks...

    but you prefer the Fox over the Romic?

  5. #5
    ajr
    ajr is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian
    thanks...

    but you prefer the Fox over the Romic?
    The Fox is a better shock,but they both perform really well on this frame.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    115

    Do riverside import Turner?

    I am confused. Are Riverside still the official UK importer for Turner?

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    18

    floating brake

    if you don't mind my asking, how much was the floating brake, and what kind of hub are you using?

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Soupboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,046

    Love the steed...

    ...wished I lived somewhere that warranted owning such a beauty.

    Sean

    Quote Originally Posted by ajr
    This is built with a Therapy floating caliper kit and a Fox DH shock.
    Professional Amateur. Disagree? Submit your grievances here.

  9. #9
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupboy
    ...wished I lived somewhere that warranted owning such a beauty.

    Sean
    if you are on planet earth, you should qualify!!

  10. #10
    ajr
    ajr is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by tinystyle
    if you don't mind my asking, how much was the floating brake, and what kind of hub are you using?
    Itis a Hadley hub,cost of the floating kit is $250.00

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8
    how did you atatch the floating brake on the "main frame"

  12. #12
    ajr
    ajr is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnythep
    how did you atatch the floating brake on the "main frame"
    I drilled a hole in the brace and threaded it. I also fitted a nut on the bolt for added peace of mind.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 09:56 AM
  2. What spring rate 03 Turner DHR w\Romic
    By RickyD in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 06:33 AM
  3. Does anyone use the DHR grease ports?
    By D.B in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 07:25 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 10:53 PM
  5. ~~Turner DHR brake help!!~~
    By DHRich in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •