Rolling

Delinquent Homer Spotted in Fruita

Kosmo. I just happen to run into him and his homies on Holy cross, riding it in reverse for christ's sake.

I don't know if it was my jersey that made him ask if I was an Mtbr dork or the sticker on my Burner. (photo: Turner loving, Moab utah with me and my friend Kellye sporting Burners).

I didn't get a photo of the fool, just of one of his buddies and they rode off....tricky tricky....

It kinda sucks that there wasn't more time and planning--we could have had a beer.

I think everyone had a good time....

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    actually, i hear he has a ankle fetish. either that or the gd gave ya up. nice pics by the way.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Yes, many apologies for the quick departure. As I just PM'd Lidarman, my group was pretty ambitious, and on a mission to complete a huge ride on the Tebaguache Trail System, after which we ate huge steaks, and drove straight through the night back to Oregon (16 hours fer gosh sake's -- I'm too old for that).

Next time!
    The drive towards achievement and success is the motive power of civilization.

Bite Me.
    Yes, Kosmo is a ghost - we tried to get some Hornitos into him in Moab, but he was obviously too wise for that
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells