Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Dog is my co-pilot

Czar Availability

Are Czar's readily available? I'm looking for an XL frame or xx1 build but a quick internet search turned up empty. I live in SW N.H. and don't have any dealers close to me.
    [SIZE=3]race bicycles not dogs[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    From what I hear, XL and XXL Czar frames will not be available until sometime this coming spring. Still out in prototype. . .

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    XL probably September, last I heard (which was in May, so things may have changed). Worth waiting for, IMO. If you don't have any nearby dealers, call Turner next week and start talking about a direct purchase (which they will happily do if there are no dealers nearby).
    The drive towards achievement and success is the motive power of civilization.

Fat Skis/Fat Tires

Czar Availability

DT said late July for XL on the Facebook page

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Placed my order for an XL this past Friday. Now I play the waiting game. Would've ordered from a dealer but nobody even remotely close. Bring on the Czar!

Dog is my co-pilot
    Is there a better number to reach turner at besides the one on they're website? I've called and left a message and e-mailed them and have not gotten any response.
    Quote Originally Posted by kosmo View Post
    XL probably September, last I heard (which was in May, so things may have changed). Worth waiting for, IMO. If you don't have any nearby dealers, call Turner next week and start talking about a direct purchase (which they will happily do if there are no dealers nearby).
    [SIZE=3]race bicycles not dogs[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I pinged Turner this week about XL and XXL availability and they told me they didn't have a firm date yet, but "late September is our best guess."

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I'm considering a L Czar, but there is nowhere in San Diego to see one, let alone ride one.

Are most people buying these unseen and unridden?

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    I bought unseen and unridden, and am happy as can be.

Just depends on the type of trail and the type of rider you are.

Is there a dealer near you, or would you buy direct?

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Turner is down your way. Did you call them?

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Well of course. They are only 60 miles from Sand ee eh go.

Give em a call, they are great.

(951) 677-1711

Turner Suspension Bicycles Inc.
    41615 Date St. #105
    Murrieta CA 92562

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Steve, yes most Turner Bikes are bought sight un-seen, weird huh? With 20 years of reputation for exceptional ride quality and service we are able to do most business that way, even if a dealer has never ridden one. that is why we are selling so many bikes direct to the riders, our dealer network is thin. BUT, you happen to live in SD and North of the Border bikes is a dealer. They have no stock because they keep selling them, but, they might have a customers in house to look at. You can also give us a call and come to the Inland Empire (cough cough) and ride one of ours, then buy from Doug. We will not sell into his territory unless you refuse to buy from him, but Doug and Mike rule so that don't happen often.
    DT

mtbr member

Very thin indeed

"our dealer network is thin."

I had an inquiries for the Czar availability and landed price in HK and didn't received a reply for 3 weeks now.
    Hoping I got a good news in the next few days...
    When trails gets tougher, Just stand up and deliver.

mtbr member
    Hey, turnerbikes - do you guys have any kind of military program on your bikes?
    www.teamnavycycling.org
    10 Pivot Mach 429
    09 Felt Nine Race
    03 Litespeed Tuscany

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Bullit, did you contact our HK distributor/dealer?

Skiahh, we do not have a formal program. Send us a copy of one of the other brands military program and we will see if we can match it. Thank you for your service!

DT

mtbr member
    Thanks, turnerbikes! I'll get you the info this week.
    www.teamnavycycling.org
    10 Pivot Mach 429
    09 Felt Nine Race
    03 Litespeed Tuscany

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerbikes View Post
    Bullit, did you contact our HK distributor/dealer?

DT
    Thanks Dave,
    Yes, contacted Probike. the guy in charge of Turner left the shop and all are left are a bunch of roadies who doesn't have idea what is Turner bikes. They even pronounce your name as "Tuna" LOL :-D

Hopefully, we got a reply in the next few days. Looking forward for a black medium and a large for a friend.

Cheers,

Manny

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullit_cn View Post
    Thanks Dave,
    Yes, contacted Probike. the guy in charge of Turner left the shop and all are left are a bunch of roadies who doesn't have idea what is Turner bikes. They even pronounce your name as "Tuna" LOL :-D

Hopefully, we got a reply in the next few days. Looking forward for a black medium and a large for a friend.

Cheers,

Manny
    I did no have this kind of experience when I bought my 2012 Turner 5.Spot frame...I exchanged emails with Pro Bike Manager Joe Lau who answered all my queries and was well-accommodated by Patrick Chung when he was still assigned to the Pro Bike Shop in TST ...All I can say is great service..

Even aftermarket sales is top-notch when I needed the rear brake barrel nuts in a hurry, they sold to me the ones fitted on the frames on display in a quickie...

For Turner frames, Joe Lau and Patrick Chung are the best guys to ask..especially Patrick who rides competitively in HKG on board a Turner DHR!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rey Recinto View Post
    I did no have this kind of experience when I bought my 2012 Turner 5.Spot frame...I exchanged emails with Pro Bike Manager Joe Lau who answered all my queries and was well-accommodated by Patrick Chung when he was still assigned to the Pro Bike Shop in TST ...All I can say is great service..

Even aftermarket sales is top-notch when I needed the rear brake barrel nuts in a hurry, they sold to me the ones fitted on the frames on display in a quickie...

For Turner frames, Joe Lau and Patrick Chung are the best guys to ask..especially Patrick who rides competitively in HKG on board a Turner DHR!
    They use to be when Patrick was still there, it was all good when I got my Spot too,
    My friend visit the shop last weekend and ask for Turner bikes and nobody seems to know the brand. Kind of strange but I have a very long patience... :-)

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenSD View Post
    I'm considering a L Czar, but there is nowhere in San Diego to see one, let alone ride one.

Are most people buying these unseen and unridden?

Steve,
    I'm up in Carlsbad, and you are more than welcome to come up and check my czar out. It's a large, setup with xx1. Send me a message

I bought mine after a short test ride at north of the border. It is a rocket!!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    We just got another batch in Monday and they are over sold. So those that don't make it will be rolled to next group.

Over the Hill
    We just got another batch in Monday and they are over sold. So those that don't make it will be rolled to next group.
    Excellent glad they are selling well. Great bike and I feel very lucky to have one.. THX David.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dstepper View Post
    Excellent glad they are selling well. Great bike and I feel very lucky to have one.. THX David.
    +1 Loving mine too. Puts a smile on my face everytime I ride it. I hope you guys sell a lot of them.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Any XL's in that batch?

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    No XLs shipping this month. ****.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast