mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Customer For Life

I recently broke my Flux during a race. On Monday I called Greg at Turner and told him what happened. They sent out a new frame 2day air and even threw in a Turner mug and socks!

The new frame has an extra gusset where mine broke so they have addressed the problem I had. I just can not belive how great the Turner guys are. OUTSTANDING customer service and they stand behind their product! I am a Turner customer for life!

roots, rocks, rhythm
    Glad to hear it worked out for you.
    But then you are dealing with Turner.

Very nice finish on your frame, I like it!!!!!

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    david must have a puddle under his feet the way he sweats all the details. is that a stamping of some sort on the new gusset? looks like he even threw in a s/post clamp. now lets see some pics of the dirty socks. very cool tx! ride well and ride often.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    clamp, new bolts and new bushings on the frame. It will get put thrugh the paces on Sat AM as I do a pre-ride for the last race of our local series. I really dig the Gray stickers

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack

the old grey sticker trick

ahh haaaaa! the old grey sticker trick! yep, those is some bad azz graphics. ive been campaining to get those back on the options ballot. how cool is it that they gave ya new h/ware. details.... taken care of. seen my flux yet? have ya? have ya? have ya?.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No, I'm NOT back!