mtbr member

Good job! CS the way it should be.

Just wanted to confirm the legendary customer service I've always heard about. I bent my dropout a couple of weeks ago. My fault, call Turner, $100 replacement stay, 2nd day air, no riding time lost. I just notice a crack in my front triangle, total drag, I'm thinking no ride this week. Call Greg, before I can get the words about missing saddle time out of my mouth, no prob, 2nd day air a new one, have it Wed. No riding time lost.

Very impressed! You can't put a value on that level of empathy for your customers. I was already psyched about how my bike rides and after pulling the bushings apart after a year of riding I'm sold on those. Now after two stellar CS experiences from Turner, I'm a customer for life. Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FridaHeel
    Just wanted to confirm the legendary customer service I've always heard about. I bent my dropout a couple of weeks ago. My fault, call Turner, $100 replacement stay, 2nd day air, no riding time lost. I just notice a crack in my front triangle, total drag, I'm thinking no ride this week. Call Greg, before I can get the words about missing saddle time out of my mouth, no prob, 2nd day air a new one, have it Wed. No riding time lost.

Very impressed! You can't put a value on that level of empathy for your customers. I was already psyched about how my bike rides and after pulling the bushings apart after a year of riding I'm sold on those. Now after two stellar CS experiences from Turner, I'm a customer for life. Thanks
    Being treated to good customer service is always a breath of fresh air. My last three positive experiences include dealing with Larry Mettler, Push Industries, and Enduro Fork Seals.

Hearing about the Turner service almost makes me WANT to have a problem with my bike so I can experience. Fortunately it is quality enough that I will have to wait patiently