Thread: Cranked

not so super...

Cranked

My FSA Carbon cranks failed today. The pedal insert has loosened and is about to fall out. FSA has a 2 year warranty but since I got these off ebay I doubt I'm covered.

Now what?? I really want to keep the black color. Anyone have the truvativ Noir cranks?

Suggestions?
    Nothing to see here.

mtbr member
    ....middleburns, baby!

Living the Dream
    Feb 2004

I've heard FSA has a good warranty program

Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    My FSA Carbon cranks failed today. The pedal insert has loosened and is about to fall out. FSA has a 2 year warranty but since I got these off ebay I doubt I'm covered.

Now what?? I really want to keep the black color. Anyone have the truvativ Noir cranks?

Suggestions?
    It's worth a shot and don't volunteer the ebay part.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

mtbr member
    I've always wanted to try Blackspire cranks. They're black. What about Shimano Hone or Saints?

not so super...
    FSA Gravity Gap mega exo??
    Nothing to see here.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

cranks

This season I ran three different type of cranks. All of them were Xtype. The Race Face cranks failled on me, also one set wasn't machined properly and became cold welded after installation. A set of Truvative kept on working their way off.

IMHO Shimano has the best Xtype crank implementation. Both the truvative Race Face systems aren't designed nearly as well as the Shimano Cranks. Go with the new XTR!
    Thompson Elite Seat post 27.2 & 28.6
    E.13 SRS

PM for details

long standing member
    FSA Gravity Gap mega exo??
    At 1200 grams you might as well get the Saints. I personally am wary of the composite bashguards now anyway, although I seem to be in the minority with that sentiment.
    Last edited by PCinSC; 01-14-2007 at 09:51 PM.

Lay off the Levers

Carbon is for Knackers wit' no Stones

Dem fancy-pantsy carbon cranks wouldn't last me a month, OTOH the Shimano XT and XTR cranks have been totally 'Zilla proof :

I just happen to be installing a stinger on my Spot so I had everything handy.
    Last edited by Bikezilla; 01-14-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

trail fairy
    Cranked
    <hr style="color: rgb(183, 183, 183);" size="1"> My FSA Carbon cranks failed today. The pedal insert has loosened and is about to fall out. FSA has a 2 year warranty but since I got these off ebay I doubt I'm covered.

Suggestions?
    Ss why am I not surprised carbon on an RFX = not a good combo imo sorry not trying to be a smart arse here, Id also try warranty first!

Again don't go XTR if ya have to go Shimano go Saint they are the only ones worth having unless ya a lightweight XC rider and then why are ya on an RFX and I know youre not hehe, Ive seen XT burr on the spling while being jumped through a ditch not pretty when both crank arms end up in the south postion at the same time

I freak when I hear XTR mentioned on any 6 + incher let alone the RFX doh

I can never understand the RF is crap issue we all (my bros) come from Shimano and all now run RF after the lack of issus I ad and they had non stop problems, let me clarify not the cheap stuff RF but Atlas and Deus 3 sets Atlas 2 sets Deus and have never had an issue the bearings last 3-4 times longer than shitmano's the rings last about the same amount difference and setup wise its a brezze yeah I made some modes to fit the stinger chain guides but even this was simple for a home handy man.

Oh did I say ya can get em in black I won't be changing these for Shimano theyre stiffer stronger last and to me easy to setup even though the instructions are written by a moron or is that for a moron I don't know it seemed simple to me
    Oh and Ive had XT, XTR still have em and can't give em away and Saint no issues with the saint but still like the RF Deus, Atlas, Diablous series for me and in black, ya can even get black rings now
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

involuntary dismounter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    Dem fancy-pantsy carbon cranks wouldn't last me a month, OTOH the Shimano XT and XTR cranks have been totally 'Zilla proof :
    daaaammmnnnn BZ...you kicked the crap out of those cranks! i hit mine on a couple of rocks today...couple of fun rock gardens on my ride...and i was freaking out that i was trashing my cranks...but i've got nothin' on you dude!
    Solo Trail Explorer and Granny Gear Ninja!

friends will help you move, good friends will help you move a body...

mtbr member
    Now what?? I really want to keep the black color.
    Suggestions?
    Install XTs, but for the silver parts, as Tscheezy would say, "re-anodize with a Sharpie."

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by PCinSC
    At 1200 grams you might as well get the Saints. I personally am wary of the composite bashguards now anyway, although I seem to be in the minority with that sentiment.
    OUCH!! 1200g - I missed that little detail. No Saints or any other 1200g cranks.

Maybe I need to be looking at the Truvativ Stylo 2.2 or 3.3 models??? Anyone using these? What type of attachment method is used to hold the non-drive side arm on?

FWIW - I already have that polycarb "plastic" bash ring and no XTR due to all the proprietary parts used.
    Nothing to see here.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    the old 962's are cheap and burley. light too. just a idea.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Outcast
    Sean; XT cranks and a can of black krylon paint!!!!

Neg reppers r my biatches
    i am loving my Hones....and i am not a Shimano fan. Hard to beat....Saints look cooler but are too heavy even for me.

what???? drinkin yer breakfast again, arent ya? too heavy for fo....like thats possible, tire boy.
    No, I'm NOT back!

my new years resolution is to get my RFX down to 32/33 lbs

mtbr member
    Anybody ever run the Blackspire stuff? I really like the look, but am hesitant to try Octalink. Especially now that I've got XT installed and they've been problem free. I talked to them last year before iBike and they said they were in the process of designing a new non-X-type BB because the Octalink wasn't taking the FR abuse. Supposedly their rings are excellent.
    Attached Images Attached Images

involuntary dismounter
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    dude, that's almost a 50% total weight loss...you're going to have to consider extreme surgical measures!

Lay off the Levers
    Your resolution should be to ride the focking thing already!
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

Bodhisattva
    If you can get a shop to send them in for you then do so. FSA has good CS. Larry & I both developed play in ours at the arm/spider interface and they were replaced promptly.

Mine have taken a ton of abuse and look like Zilla's XT. I'm not at all worried about catastrophic failure. However, there are problems at the interfaces as evidenced by your & my experience. They only replaced the spider arm on my set so now I have one new arm & one old which sucks. If both were new then I'd trade them for XT but I'll probably ride them out another season or so as they are already 2 seasons old.

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    If you can get a shop to send them in for you then do so. FSA has good CS. Larry & I both developed play in ours at the arm/spider interface and they were replaced promptly.

Mine have taken a ton of abuse and look like Zilla's XT. I'm not at all worried about catastrophic failure. However, there are problems at the interfaces as evidenced by your & my experience. They only replaced the spider arm on my set so now I have one new arm & one old which sucks. If both were new then I'd trade them for XT but I'll probably ride them out another season or so as they are already 2 seasons old.
    I'll send you a bad non-drive side arm in trade for yours - then you send in the bad one so you have a matching set of new arms.

Guess I better start looking for a LBS that can handle this
    Nothing to see here.

Powered by ice cream.
    I have not been happy with the Truvativ external BB cranks. The non-drive side loosen's frequently. Improved with a healthy dose of lock tite.

Shimano XT has treated me much better.

You know you want the middleburns with a Phil Wood BB.

mtbr member

Looked at New Truvativ?

Ssinga,

have you seen the new truvativ Hozfeller OCT's?? They are all black, look MEAN, and are lighter than Saints but supposedly something like 25 or 50% stiffer...check out sram's website. They come in 1, 2 and 3 ring models, too.
    They are using some proprietary alum alloy on the 07's...dunno what that means, but sounds good.
    Beer has food value. Food has no beer value.

not so super...
    Thanks for the info and suggestions. I guess I should have mentioned that I really don't want to go back to Octalink nor Raceface.

So, if I can't get my FSA's warrantied ( I can see me walking into the LBS with my cranks "hey, I bought these on ebay. Can you help me get them sent back for warranty?") then that leaves FSA, Shimano and Truvativ. Looks like the safe choice is Shitmano. I kind of figured it would go that way.
    Nothing to see here.

Shot Down in Flames...
    ... then that leaves FSA, Shimano and Truvativ.
    If I were you, I'd take a hard look at the Middleburn RS-7's in a square taper. Lifetime warranty and they come black as well.

D.

Bodhisattva
    Middleburns with a Phil Wood Mag-Ti bottom bracket would be soooooooo sweet

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Rock
    If I were you, I'd take a hard look at the Middleburn RS-7's in a square taper. Lifetime warranty and they come black as well.

D.
    Square taper?? Are you sure??? Seems like a step in the wrong direction.

Not sure about the PW $250 Ti bottom bracket either Squeak!
    Nothing to see here.

Outcast
    The shitmano cranks that you seem to be so unwilling to consider seem to be the choice crank amoungst turner owners. Plus, the silver crank arms would look nice on the frame color choice you are considering.

Shot Down in Flames...
    I went back to square tapers on my last two builds. As far as I'm concerned, the wrong direction was away from square tapers. My square taper RF Turbines are 11 y.o. and have been on 5 different frames.

D.

Bodhisattva
    I'm running a Phil Wood square taper with an old leftover Race Face crankset on my singlespeed which requires a lot more standing & cranking than my Pack. I detect no flex whatsoever and have to conclude that the move towards external bottom brackets, ISIS, octalink, etc. has a lot more to do with marketing than performance (at least for my burly 165 pounds)

Powered by ice cream.
    The Middleburns are used by trials and SS guys with legs like watermelons. I doubt you would ever have issues.

Heck, I think even manly Foshizzle is using them on his SS. The way he rides, I can't imagine the punishment they have taken.

mtbr member

Guinea pig?

Thanks for the info and suggestions. I guess I should have mentioned that I really don't want to go back to Octalink nor Raceface.

So, if I can't get my FSA's warrantied ( I can see me walking into the LBS with my cranks "hey, I bought these on ebay. Can you help me get them sent back for warranty?") then that leaves FSA, Shimano and Truvativ. Looks like the safe choice is Shitmano. I kind of figured it would go that way.
    Ssinga,
    I was kind of hoping you'll get the new Truvativ Hozzfelts OCT...I have been eyeballing them, but kinda waiting, you know? I don't really need new cranks, so I just can't justify spending $250 on some...go on, take one for the team. Make sure to report back.
    Beer has food value. Food has no beer value.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    I am sure they will replace them... They are pretty great about CS up there.

If the pedal boss came loose, I am guessing you have the K-Force? If you don't mind gaining a few grams you might try to get the Team Issue MegaExo in return... they have an aluminum rib between the pedal hole and the spider that eliminates the possibility of a loose pedal boss. Maybe they will send you one of those since it is a slightly less expensive crank?

They are bomb-proof, definitely strong enough to take a lot of hits.

JMH

Suggestions?

mtbr member
    I've had really good luck with the Stylo 2.2 GXP's. They're light, stiff, relatively inexpensive, and I've never once had to re-tighten them like I had to with the old FSA Extremes they replaced, which also lost their pedal thingy in the first week of riding.

mtbr member
    when you walk in the lbs make sure you have a 12pack of decent beer (not Rene decent but better than pbr)....I bet they'll help you out no probs.....

FleshwoundGravityResearch
    Just curious, why are all you 2-bill-plus guys such weight weenies?

You aren't racing these 30+ pound packs, so why not go with something like the Saints?

long standing member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtn hack
    Just curious, why are all you 2-bill-plus guys such weight weenies?

You aren't racing these 30+ pound packs, so why not go with something like the Saints?
    Yeah, cool guys ride Saints. Another ~300 grams near the bikes center of mass doesn't seem like it would make a huge difference in efficiency.

Well, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

riding is ghey

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rock

D.
    I'm with the mullet boy.....some black Middleburn RS-7s in square taper though unlike squeaky, who is completely ghey, i would get the Phil Wood stainless steel bb (not Ti)....BOMBPROOF setup....external bearings are the gheyest bike invention ever (next to the horst link). Seriously, if not for the price of Hones, I would definitely get the Middleburns. I have them on one bike and friggin love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel
    The Middleburns are used by trials and SS guys with legs like watermelons. I doubt you would ever have issues.

Heck, I think even manly Foshizzle is using them on his SS. The way he rides, I can't imagine the punishment they have taken.
    Chicks totally dig Middleburns....you will aso notice that a lot of the ghey single speeders use and love them to, and there is a lot of torque there as you know.

Having said that, I would also not hesitate to get some Race Face Turbine LPs but regardless, Phil Wood steel bb, beyotch (note: SSINGA is the beyotch, not you Enel)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FoShizzle; 01-15-2007 at 07:43 PM.

involuntary dismounter
    Chicks totally dig Middleburns....
    chicks dig guys who don't just collect, but actually ride their bikes!

tomboys excluded of course....

involuntary dismounter
    especially tomboys!

trail fairy
    FO
    riding is ghey
    So are 33lb RFXs harden up and ride maybe you'll learn to handle the beast

Everyone else excluded of course

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

trail fairy

Not sure about the PW $250 Ti bottom bracket either Squeak!

Ya kidding me right,

I agree with PCnC more riding to gain some strength the extra grams are negliable to me at the crank!

Its the wheels ya feel the most and tires not cranks if theyre not stiff and strong then the light weight is wasted anyways in flex and wimpyness go hard Ss build some thighs

I'm telling ya RF Atlas and ya troubles will end plus ya have black and they do black rings arghh no one listens to me oh well touch wood my cranks haven't let me down yet

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

long standing member
    OUCH!! 1200g - I missed that little detail.
    Just a little caveat, Speedgoat has been known to be a little off with their weights sometimes. I'm not sure if that's an actual measured weight or they got it from FSA. I'd be nice if FSA had all the weights up on their website. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent

Ya kidding me right,

I agree with PCnC more riding to gain some strength the extra grams are negliable to me at the crank!

Its the wheels ya feel the most and tires not cranks if theyre not stiff and strong then the light weight is wasted anyways in flex and wimpyness go hard Ss build some thighs

I'm telling ya RF Atlas and ya troubles will end plus ya have black and they do black rings arghh no one listens to me oh well touch wood my cranks haven't let me down yet
    no way...square taper still rules...especially if Phil Wood. bombproof, period. seriously...

hey sean. how bout a nice set of kooka square tapers with a ultimate machine ti b/bkt? 110 bc of course.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Knomer
    I've been on Race Face of varying configurations for a long time. There is something to be said for LIFETIME WARRANTY.

The x-type setup has NOT been flawless for me. I'm running Deus on my Spot which were formally adorning my Blur. The cranks are now exactly one year old. The original bb bearings lasted about 8 months of hard DRY socal riding before seizing. That is unacceptable. I opted for some aftermarket bearings from Enduro since the bearing cover/axle shim that comes stock on the RF bb is very brittle and usually cracks when removing. I wanted a setup where I can easily access and re-pack the bearings, the Enduro kit accomplishes this. NOW I seem to develop some lateral slop on the drive side crank arm every couple rides. As many of you know, RF's spacer suggestions are not always spot on, and you end up winging it until you have no binding. This slop problem admittedly might be from removing the cranks 20+ times in the last year for various reasons. No matter really, I'll just invoke my god given right of LIFETIME WARRANTY if I need to.

Ok, back on topic....

XT cranks work well but are blah.
    XTR cranks do not belong on an RFX.
    Truvativ has never really thrilled me either.
    Middleburn are no lookers, and who wants to ship accross the pond for warranty?
    The machined look of race face is what gets me every time, but they have their flaws.

XT or Atlas, IMO.

Carbon cranks on an RFX, hahaha. And you never really did define the failure???

If you plan to leave the ground on an RFX I would forget about square taper. I turned the square into a circle off a drop at the bottom of Grafton back when square taper was still en vogue.

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms
    I've been on Race Face of varying configurations for a long time. There is something to be said for LIFETIME WARRANTY.

The x-type setup has NOT been flawless for me. I'm running Deus on my Spot which were formally adorning my Blur. The cranks are now exactly one year old. The original bb bearings lasted about 8 months of hard DRY socal riding before seizing. That is unacceptable. I opted for some aftermarket bearings from Enduro since the bearing cover/axle shim that comes stock on the RF bb is very brittle and usually cracks when removing. I wanted a setup where I can easily access and re-pack the bearings, the Enduro kit accomplishes this. NOW I seem to develop some lateral slop on the drive side crank arm every couple rides. As many of you know, RF's spacer suggestions are not always spot on, and you end up winging it until you have no binding. This slop problem admittedly might be from removing the cranks 20+ times in the last year for various reasons. No matter really, I'll just invoke my god given right of LIFETIME WARRANTY if I need to.

Carbon cranks on an RFX, hahaha. And you never really did define the failure???

If you plan to leave the ground on an RFX I would forget about square taper. I turned the square into a circle off a drop at the bottom of Grafton back when square taper was still en vogue.
    I did define the failure "The pedal insert has loosened and is about to fall out.".

For all the reasons you listed above - I do not want Race Face.

Yea, no square taper - Middleburn does have an octalink interface.
    Nothing to see here.

if yer reeeeeeeeealy set on black and want shimano, ive got a set of 440 cranks ill let go cheap. nevermind that theyre square taper. i only offer since ya didnt seem interested in the kookas.
    No, I'm NOT back!

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    if yer reeeeeeeeealy set on black and want shimano, ive got a set of 440 cranks ill let go cheap. nevermind that theyre square taper. i only offer since ya didnt seem interested in the kookas.
    If they were the Rasta Kookas then we could talk
    Nothing to see here.

didnt they make those in pc colors? orange for instance?
    No, I'm NOT back!

Outcast
    Wow, thanks Dusty for setting me straight on the dangers of square taper bottom brackets. I guess that all those years I used them in my dh bikes, and in my rfx, I was riding a time bomb. Maybe actually having my cranks tightened on by a bolt on each taper helped. You might try that if you ever get the opportunity to go back to square taper.

not sayin x type, old octalink, isis and any others ive forgotten arent a improvement over s/t b/bks, but ive spent many years workin on stuff under dumber folks than us who ride just as hard on s/t and they seem to last just fine. un 70 series was the way to go. keep a spare in the tool box and yer fine till santas deer shyt money all over yer rooftop and all the bills are paid. i think it was the cranks that needed work, not the b/bkt, and that was addressed long ago. rock those old cranks boys and girls!
    No, I'm NOT back!

Bodhisattva
    though unlike squeaky i would get the Phil Wood stainless steel bb (not Ti)
    Not Ti.

Mag-Ti.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    Mag-Ti.
    even gheyer

rr
    I don't do PC
    Preach it CC, my 5 year old 952's are going strong, I've had good luck with the BB's too, seem to hold up to the abuse. Those octalink Blackspire cranks look real nice Crash!

I got some old('97 I think) forged Kookas in black w/gold spider, great cond if any of you retro types using the square taper BB want them, they are just collecting dust.

i may need to get those from ya. my search for anno blue has gone bust. all hail the 952's!
    No, I'm NOT back!

Displaying UGI Symptoms
    Hey SSINGA - when you get a chance, check your private messages. Sent ya a PM - got an unrelated tire question for ya. Good luck with the crank issue. - murphie
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
    - Stephen Wright

rr
    I don't do PC
    i may need to get those from ya. my search for anno blue has gone bust. all hail the 952's!
    Send me a BB cup tool and my cable lock and I will send them on , I snapped a pair of red Kookas before they switched to the forged versions, I think these I have were the first year they started forging them, they came off a '97 Proflex 957.

I need to get you that info also, trying to deal with 4th qtr and end of the year tax BS right now, and of course play on MTBR.

Knomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    Wow, thanks Dusty for setting me straight on the dangers of square taper bottom brackets. I guess that all those years I used them in my dh bikes, and in my rfx, I was riding a time bomb. Maybe actually having my cranks tightened on by a bolt on each taper helped. You might try that if you ever get the opportunity to go back to square taper.
    C'mon dude, I'm not dumb enough to represent everyone's experience on a certain component. I can only convey MY experience, which is as follows:

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    C'mon dude, I'm not dumb enough to represent everyone's experience on a certain component. I can only convey MY experience, which is as follows:

Hey Dusty I guess reproducing is out of the question after that crash.
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 01-16-2007 at 11:24 AM.

shyt! i forgot all about those. addy me!

yep, '97 or '98? was the year kooka tryed to get cred but it was too late.

no worries, no rush.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Outcast
    That's fine Dusty, but you previously you said:

Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms
    If you plan to leave the ground on an RFX I would forget about square taper.

so you are making a blanket recommendation based on your experience.

not so super...
    That's fine Dusty, but you previously you said:

Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms
    If you plan to leave the ground on an RFX I would forget about square taper.

so you are making a blanket recommendation based on your experience.
    Give up Renny, besides I'm too young to be a square taper retro grouch .
    Nothing to see here.

Outcast
    Give up Renny, besides I'm too young to be a square taper retro grouch .
    That's it; I'm not talkin' to you guys no more. Callin me a grouch and all. I got feelings too, you know. I'm hurt. I need a hug.

involuntary dismounter
    That's it; I'm not talkin' to you guys no more. Callin me a grouch and all. I got feelings too, you know. I'm hurt. I need a hug.
    aaawww...don't be like that...you know we love you!

even if you are a crochety old grouch!

Elitest thrill junkie
    shyt! i forgot all about those. addy me!

yep, '97 or '98? was the year kooka tryed to get cred but it was too late.

no worries, no rush.
    The last ones were forged (powerdercoat ones I think). They were ok. I bent the CNCed ones on a drop.

Back then people weren't really abusing their bikes as much, although I was starting to. My last square taper set was turbine DHs on my DH bike. I broke one of the arms on a drop though.

Sure, I could still be using square taper and it might be ok most of the time, I could also drive a carburated ford pickup with drum brakes and solid axles with an 8 track player and 3 speed transmission.

I choose not to though.

XT M760 cranks are light and strong. I think ssinga needs to use cook racing E-cranks, simply because he needs to be different.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    The last ones were forged (powerdercoat ones I think). They were ok. I bent the CNCed ones on a drop.

Back then people weren't really abusing their bikes as much, although I was starting to. My last square taper set was turbine DHs on my DH bike. I broke one of the arms on a drop though.

Sure, I could still be using square taper and it might be ok most of the time, I could also drive a carburated ford pickup with drum brakes and solid axles with an 8 track player and 3 speed transmission.

I choose not to though.

XT M760 cranks are light and strong. I think ssinga needs to use cook racing E-cranks, simply because he needs to be different.
    Cooks - ewww! Maybe some Grove Innovation hot rods
    Nothing to see here.

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    Cooks - ewww! Maybe some Grove Innovation hot rods
    Hey I represent that remark. I still have some b!tchin' purple ano Cooks RSRs from about 1990 with the matching radius caps.

Quote Originally Posted by 2TurnersNotEnough
    I still have some b!tchin' purple ano Cooks RSRs from about 1990 with the matching radius caps.
    and thats nobodys fault but yer own.
    No, I'm NOT back!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashTheDOG
    Anybody ever run the Blackspire stuff? I really like the look, but am hesitant to try Octalink. Especially now that I've got XT installed and they've been problem free. I talked to them last year before iBike and they said they were in the process of designing a new non-X-type BB because the Octalink wasn't taking the FR abuse. Supposedly their rings are excellent.

Off topic but the Blackspire rings are excellent. They have held up much better for me than Shimano or Race Face rings.

Pardon the intrusion, heading back to the Intense board now.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottW
    Off topic but the Blackspire rings are excellent.
    That's good to hear because I've already got a set coming from Larry. Thanks for stopping by.

not so super...
    Well, looks like I didn't learn my lesson. I ordered another set of carbon cranks. This time it's the Truvativ Noir.
    Nothing to see here.

Members who have read this thread: 0