Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

A couple of your puppies got out of the gate.

2K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  Robbz 
#1 ·
Ok,I don't know who is the top dog around here,but someone needs to control a couple of the little puppies that got out of the Turner dog pen.I gained a great deal of knowledge about my self after last weeks little Turner forum melt down.And I vowed to never again get involved with any bull sh!t around here.I had a couple of pm's sent back and forth with a certain few(and they all went over VERY well thank you) So over a week of not going on line,I decide to post last night on LET'S TALK ABOUT SHOCKS(I meant to post on DH and FR forum but I screwed up)anyway I posted does anyone know where I can and should post so to talk about Nicolai's? And about 3 or 4 of the clearly not yet house broken puppies from the Turner forum decided to follow me over to where I was just minding my own business and trying to talk bikes,and just pissed all over the place. Now I ask you,who's the real bad guy here?Who's the real trouble maker?Its clear that these few have no life and just have a real hard on for CRAZY FRED.Reny I'm greatful that you stepped in and tried to reason with these dead beats,but you can't make a boy act like a man.Is this now what I should expect every time I try to post something? And for the record I've told Frank from Diesel bikes to remove any and all things to do with Crazy Fred from the site.And I plan to just ride all next season with no Picture,video,write-ups pro mo's nothing.Because I was never ever here for hits or any other sh!t like alot of you thought.Someone please handle these little boys,and just leave me the fu@k out of all this punk madness.. Thank you CF..PEACE..

See less See more
#2 ·
Anybody know where CF has been? Haven't seen or heard ANYTHING from him in quite awhile. Getting a bit worried. Maybe he's on Thanksgiving holiday, and we'll hear from him next week. Getting a bit worried. Pretty quiet. Not like him at all. Getting a bit worried. Auf Viedersehn!

#5 ·
Odd. Don't know what's up, but I went through a certain site and found someone lying about being removed from it.

Wonder which brand will be the next big thing when they're ready to get new bikes for free. Gotta love Lynn woods. These guys act like it's the North Shore, while guys on scalpals and trek 8000's are whizzing around.

#6 ·
The Squeaky Wheel said:
There's no top dog CF - unless you count FoShizzle.

Just let it go. Any other reply will simply flame the situation. Although using phrases like "flexy Turner 6-pack" sort of invites the Homers to go nuts. Dontcha think?

G'luck with the new bike.
Let it go?IT seems it's a few of you guys who can't let it go. Oh I'm sorry I'm not to to give my opinion of my 6-pack? Oh don't want to upset any of the Turner guys here on a tottaly different forum,but MY 6-PACK WAS FLEXY You all said I never had any input about bikes when I post.You didn't say my input could only be postive. So are you telling me if somone on the what did you have for lunch forum also says that he didn't care for his Turner because it whatever,You guys are just going to come on over and rip into that person with substance that has NOTHING to do with a Turner.I'm in no way getting this sh!t going again,(But I'm sure most of you will keep it going) yet I'm a no body and I need to realize that.Have all the fun in world with this one,cause I've done nothing wrong.Why don't we all pool in some money and fly or drive out here to Mass(bring your Turner's and all the big mouth's) come ride our stuff(which is nothing like BC,worse or better just different)and we can put a huge end to all this talk. Pick your top seven and I'll bring mine.And how come if I reply it would simply flame the situation,doesn't anyone here take responsiblity for what they do or say?.

#7 ·
CRAZY FRED said:
Let it go?IT seems it's a few of you guys who can't let it go. Oh I'm sorry I'm not to to give my opinion of my 6-pack? Oh don't want to upset any of the Turner guys here on a tottaly different forum,but MY 6-PACK WAS FLEXY You all said I never had any input about bikes when I post.You didn't say my input could only be postive. So are you telling me if somone on the what did you have for lunch forum also says that he didn't care for his Turner because it whatever,You guys are just going to come on over and rip into that person with substance that has NOTHING to do with a Turner.I'm in no way getting this sh!t going again,(But I'm sure most of you will keep it going) yet I'm a no body and I need to realize that.Have all the fun in world with this one,cause I've done nothing wrong.Why don't we all pool in some money and fly or drive out here to Mass(bring your Turner's and all the big mouth's) come ride our stuff(which is nothing like BC,worse or better just different)and we can put a huge end to all this talk. Pick your top seven and I'll bring mine.And how come if I reply it would simply flame the situation,doesn't anyone here take responsiblity for what they do or say?.
Fred, of course you are entitled to your opinion and I'm not saying its wrong. But what outcome do you expect by repeating it over & over again.

#8 ·
Easy! CF said he asked the guy who runs the site to remove him. I don't recall him saying he went in and changed HTML code himself. Not to mention that it's going to take Google a while respider the site and stop returning those results. And not to mention that he posted this less than a few minutes before your search.

Leave the guy alone.

Jerk_Chicken said:
Odd. Don't know what's up, but I went through a certain site and found someone lying about being removed from it.

Wonder which brand will be the next big thing when they're ready to get new bikes for free. Gotta love Lynn woods. These guys act like it's the North Shore, while guys on scalpals and trek 8000's are whizzing around.

#10 ·
WOW Does this kid have a hard on for me or what?

Jerk_Chicken said:

Frank and I talked about this whole removing thing a few days ago(and when he has the time you know maybe AFTER the Thanksgiving weekend) he'll remove what I asked him to.And 5min.ago this kid drops everything and runs right over to the site to see if i'm still on there.Talk about no life,WOW kid your a mess,man do you got it bad.Take a min.a see how that looks.Every sh!t starting thing you've ever done to me just came back and blew up in your face.Su@ks to be you.

#12 ·
Without having read what is being referred to, I'll side with CF on this too.

CF, you are absolutely entitled to you opinion, as well as the exasperation with what appears to be yet another round of conflict.

My suggestion (and this is only a suggestion) is to take the individuals to task and not blame the whole forum. Not easy and I do believe that is what you are trying to express. Some people can't let things go. I personally find life to be easier when I'm not one of those people.

I've had my fill of this sort of thing and actually this week has been pretty good, so I don't plan on particpating any further in this cept to say it's fine to point out where and how you disagree with other's posts... and that goes for both sides of any arguement.

Oh, I don't think you should extract yourself from Dbikes website because of anything said here. You ride hard, you have a gig, run with it. You said your apologies, and you honestly don't think you were pharming, kewl let's leave it at that and enjoy things as they are.
Deleting bike related stoke content is never a good move IMO, keep your stuff up, you earned it.

Me outie.

#13 ·
Crazy Fred, you need to relax a little bit bro! I only say that because you are taking offense at people just poking fun at you in a light-hearted way. Just take a deep breath and think about riding. :)

Likewise, jerk chicken could probably relax a little too, so he doesn't offend you and possibly others. :madman:

I think it's rad that Tscheezy, Renegade and BZ have chimed in on this. :)

Calling people "clearly not yet house broken puppies" and bringing brands (turner vs. intense vs. Nicolai) does not help the situation. Don't presume that the actions of people who own turners (or any other brand) will be controlled by the brand of bike they own. There's good and bad in every bunch, and plenty that just don't care what brand you (or they) ride.

#16 ·
WOW I'm very impressed

Bikezilla said:
Without having read what is being referred to, I'll side with CF on this too.

CF, you are absolutely entitled to you opinion, as well as the exasperation with what appears to be yet another round of conflict.

My suggestion (and this is only a suggestion) is to take the individuals to task and not blame the whole forum. Not easy and I do believe that is what you are trying to express. Some people can't let things go. I personally find life to be easier when I'm not one of those people.

I've had my fill of this sort of thing and actually this week has been pretty good, so I don't plan on particpating any further in this cept to say it's fine to point out where and how you disagree with other's posts... and that goes for both sides of any arguement.

Oh, I don't think you should extract yourself from Dbikes website because of anything said here. You ride hard, you have a gig, run with it. You said your apologies, and you honestly don't think you were pharming, kewl let's leave it at that and enjoy things as they are.
Deleting bike related stoke content is never a good move IMO, keep your stuff up, you earned it.

Me outie.
Thank you,Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.As I'm late for our annual Thanksgiving day ride.(First ride on my new CC) Have a nice day. You too Jerk Turkey..

#18 · (Edited)
Feelin for ya Fo'. Hope your family gets better quickly.

Happy Thanksgiving all, esp you CF and all you lucky devils who can ride today. The weather sucks around here but I took tomorrow and monday off so I should get at least ONE ride this weekend.:rolleyes: I've got to paint three rooms floor to ceiling so who knows.

Seroiously folks, there's plenty to be thankful for, having kickarse scooters and getting to ride is just icing on the cake!:thumbsup:

Cheers All!

#19 ·
I'm sorry to hear that.

FoShizzle said:
I was totally cool with you up till now Fred......I am stuck at home watching 4 sick kids and you are out riding so piss off! ;)
Sorry about the sick kids,hope they feel better asap.If I makes you feel better.I must tell u that the white and red rims on your new bike are hands down the sweetest set up I've ever seen.VERY VERY NICE.Not to mention the white spring.

#24 ·
CRAZY FRED said:
Sorry about the sick kids,hope they feel better asap.If I makes you feel better.I must tell u that the white and red rims on your new bike are hands down the sweetest set up I've ever seen.VERY VERY NICE.Not to mention the white spring.
thanks Fred....your spring inspired that move. it looks sick in person. now if only i could learn to ride the mothereffer like a real man. at least i look good at the trailhead

cheers

#26 ·
2TurnersNotEnough said:
Bwahahahaha! I really don't like gloating, but I just got back from a sweet ride this morning. It was a perfect SoCal Fall morning. A lot to give thanks for today... All the best to the Homers and everyone else who contributes to the stoke.
Yeah you said it! I might take a cruise along the beach trail today, hmmm, do I have any sun block?:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.