dead weight
    Dec 2003

Contacting Turner by phone

Quite probable I'm dumb, but I searched Turner Bikes - Home and could not find a phone number. I looked on all of the contact pages and ran a search. I've called them before but the web site has changed since I looked up their number. Would someone direct me to their phone number which I should use for technical questions or a possible warranty claim?

I didn't use the online form contact submission because my issue is complicated and even 3 minutes of interactive dialog would go a long way.

Jack
    A bunch of my ride pics: http://uberfarm.com/mnf

It's carbon dontcha know.
    1st hit on Google

(951) 677-1711
    Rolling on 29", 650b, 8.3" and 23mm

dead weight
    Dec 2003
    Thanks, seriously, I need to learn how to use google's search better. I tried various combinations of Turner bicycles phone, contact, and at least what I thought made sense. Turner's web site was all that really came up in the first ~10 links.
    A bunch of my ride pics: http://uberfarm.com/mnf

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFromNC View Post
    Thanks, seriously, I need to learn how to use google's search better. I tried various combinations of Turner bicycles phone, contact, and at least what I thought made sense. Turner's web site was all that really came up in the first ~10 links.
    bumping, cuz their number is hard to find!

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    Quite probable I'm dumb, but I searched Turner Bikes - Home and could not find a phone number. I looked on all of the contact pages and ran a search. I've called them before but the web site has changed since I looked up their number. Would someone direct me to their phone number which I should use for technical questions or a possible warranty claim?

I didn't use the online form contact submission because my issue is complicated and even 3 minutes of interactive dialog would go a long way.

Jack
    When I Google "Turner Bikes phone number" the first hit I get is this thread
    15mm is a second-best solution to a problem that was already solved.

Kiwi that Flew

Jack
    Maybe something has just changed, but their number is now on their contact page Turner Bikes - Contact

Other Ways to Contact Us.
    Before submitting your contact form please check our FAQ section to see if your question has already been covered. Otherwise feel free to let us know what is on your mind.

If you prefer to give us a call then you can reach us at (951) 677-1711

Or if by mail then send those letters to:

Turner Suspension Bicycles Inc.
    41615 Date St. #105
    Murrieta CA 92562

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by deanopatoni View Post
    Maybe something has just changed, but their number is now on their contact page Turner Bikes - Contact

Other Ways to Contact Us.
    Before submitting your contact form please check our FAQ section to see if your question has already been covered. Otherwise feel free to let us know what is on your mind.

If you prefer to give us a call then you can reach us at (951) 677-1711

Or if by mail then send those letters to:

Turner Suspension Bicycles Inc.
    41615 Date St. #105
    Murrieta CA 92562
    Ah, so it is. It used to not be on the site, and this is where I finally found the number. I just started referring back to this thread whenever I needed it since then, and stopped checking the site.
    15mm is a second-best solution to a problem that was already solved.

psycho cyclo addict
    Dr. Homer Turner, MD isn't the right #