Living the Dream

Congrats Arizona Homers

Sure didn't see the Cardinals winning the NFC this year. Would be cool to see Mr. Arena Football get one more ring.
    "And I shout that your all fakes and you should have seen the look on your face"

Get out of town!
    They beat us up last week (I'm in Carolina). Warner will cut you up if you don't pressure him. Early on, it looked like we were going to see another blowout!
    "You can't discern by calculating in your mind how it will work. You have to feel how it rides differently to understand."

mr. wonderful
    Unbelievable! Turned out to be a good game too. Fortunately, the Cards put together a nice drive in the 4th to put it away.

LF might be the best player in the game right now.

mtbr member
    Agreed! I'm a hard core Eagles fan, grew up in Philly and was a season ticket holder up until 2005 when I moved out to the west coast. Cards are the better team, they simply out played the Eagles. Warner's a stud and so is Fitzgerald. They have a great story, nobody thought they would go to the Superbowl, especially after all those years without making the playoffs. I wish them and all their fans the best of luck in the Superbowl. I hope they win it, it's their turn.
    fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches.

Get out of town!
    Yeah, after our QB and the Cardinals beat the Panthers I decided that I would like to see them go all the way. They don't need luck at this point though. Steelers better figure out a way to stop that offense.
    "You can't discern by calculating in your mind how it will work. You have to feel how it rides differently to understand."

Rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpenglow
    Would be cool to see Mr. Arena Football get one more ring.
    Too bad he can't keep god out of it.

Fortes Fortuna Iuvat
    A 9-7 team in the SuperBowl? Just doesn't sound right... Major props to Whisenhut for taking them there.
    Maverick Durance Ano-DUC32/C KING/XTR
    Mav ML8 Ano-DUC32/X0
    Mav ML8-DUC32/I9/XTR
    09 Spec. Demo-Totem-Ti DHX
    Norco Team DH