My cup runneth over

(Conditional) forgiveness for Fred?

Perhaps unconditional forgiveness is too much to ask, so how about some conditions so he doesn't become the forum pariah? CF has an apology to CC in his most recent thread.

It seems kinda risky to start this thread as things can go downhill very quickly here , but how about it?

If Fred avoids the web hit poaching and sticks to Turner talk (compare what you liked/didn't like with your RFX and your most recent ride etc) and other typical forum chat can he be taken off the ignore list (there's probably no cure for the sentence construction issue)?

I realize that he has really offended some folks here but is there room for forgiveness?

Bodhisattva
    Quote Originally Posted by rmac
    I realize that he has really offended some folks here but is there room for forgiveness?
    Dood,
    You're kidding right?

it's the freaking internet !!!!!!!!
    Life....the original terminal illness

My cup runneth over
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    Dood,
    You're kidding right?

it's the freaking internet !!!!!!!!
    OK, OK, how about internet forgiveness??

No, that's not phonetic
    Screw him. It is just a stupid cycle.

1) Fred shows up being Fred.
    2) We respond by being ourselves.
    3) Fred freaks.
    4) We wonder what the problem is.
    5) Fred freaks harder.
    6) We tell him to take his attitude elsewhere.
    7) Fred apologizes for being such an e-weenie.
    8) We say, "yeah, whatever. Yer ok."
    9) See #1.

I never saw the point to him anyway. He's just a very concentrated case of annoying.

Edit: one further thought. Why on earth does he need to come here (the Turner board, specifically) anyway? He sold his Turner. Fine, no worries there. So does he simply HAVE to post his non-Turner spam and rants here? Mtbr is a huge site with about 50 boards. Just tell him to post someplace else where someone will actually care. Why does he need our attention all the time?? The DH/FR board seems like a MUCH better place for grammar- and spelling-challenged drivel.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I'm just sick to death of his tantrums.
    Last edited by tscheezy; 11-13-2006 at 06:55 PM.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member

Thanks but no thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by rmac
    Perhaps unconditional forgiveness is too much to ask, so how about some conditions so he doesn't become the forum pariah? CF has an apology to CC in his most recent thread.

It seems kinda risky to start this thread as things can go downhill very quickly here , but how about it?

If Fred avoids the web hit poaching and sticks to Turner talk (compare what you liked/didn't like with your RFX and your most recent ride etc) and other typical forum chat can he be taken off the ignore list (there's probably no cure for the sentence construction issue)?

I'm not looking for forgiveness, other than my apology to CC I did what I did so I'm ok with my self when I hit the pillow at night. And this whole poaching for hits sh!t(Zilla said the same thing) I don't really understand what you mean.I have never tryed to get anyone to go to the DB site I really could care less(Its a local site anyway)Truth be told as you al ready know cause a few of you for some reason love to point out have bad I am on the computor,I have no idea how to post pictures or do any kind of sh!t like that. I just know hoe to log on and check out bike stuff, e-mail,this forum and that's it.I'm not hear to win a typing or computor savey contest. I'm here for bikes.And don't give two fu@ks what someone thinks about my lack of computor skills.Not here to win a spelling bee either.

SASQUATCH!
    **yawn**

My cup runneth over
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, other than my apology to CC I did what I did so I'm ok with my self when I hit the pillow at night. And this whole poaching for hits sh!t(Zilla said the same thing) I don't really understand what you mean.I have never tryed to get anyone to go to the DB site I really could care less(Its a local site anyway)Truth be told as you al ready know cause a few of you for some reason love to point out have bad I am on the computor,I have no idea how to post pictures or do any kind of sh!t like that. I just know hoe to log on and check out bike stuff, e-mail,this forum and that's it.I'm not hear to win a typing or computor savey contest. I'm here for bikes.And don't give two fu@ks what someone thinks about my lack of computor skills.Not here to win a spelling bee either.
    Sorry Fred, I didn't mean it as an insult. I guess I need to be done here.

Movin' on...

Lay off the Levers
    edit: I changed my mind.

No more of this for me.
    Countdown to Whistler 2012...
    July can't come fast enough!

... I guess you won't be
    Hey Fred - you should save that line for your resume' or job application - it's a poutine w/ double gravy drenched jem!

And don't give two fu@ks what someone thinks about my lack of computor skills.
    you tell'em Leroy!

Can I use that line?, don't want to poach....bravo!
    Yes, we do indeed rock...http://www.myspace.com/spokedrunkies

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Poor Fred- so much anger that it seems he can't just be Fred. Or is he really just being Fred. I'm confused

I'm all about forgiveness but he has to promise to stay on the meds and not keep snapping and posting spam except for rare occasions

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack

my last word

just in case anyone cares. was i pissed about freds bs on me personally? sure i was, but thats not really my point in all this. guess i just dont see the use in callin some guy and his company to the mat cuz of ones half hearted attempt to relate to a product then revert back to how many other locals have felt the same way for gawd knows how long, apperently pre-dating said purchase, to justify his mistake and subsiquent attack. it reeks of grade school antics, a total lack of class, massive poor taste and im not about that type of defamation of character or disrespect for a mans business and its good name. granted, maybe more so when hes my friend. although kind, the appology to me belongs with david turner and turner bikes. the dbikes post is equally lame for most of the same reasons. in a industry with so many respectful, talented up and commers scratchin to make it, how these guys find sponsorship is completely beyond me.

done, done and done.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Elitest thrill junkie
    I love lamp.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

thats right living legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    I love lamp.

BWAAAAHAAHAAAAAAHAA!!!!!!!

banned
    Move this to the recycle bin, too.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    He's just a very concentrated case of annoying.
    Best line in a while
    Thompson Elite Seat post 27.2 & 28.6
    E.13 SRS

PM for details