mtbr member
    Jan 2005

Conclusions on TNT???

Did anyone ever really draw a conclusion to whether or not they liked the new TNT or not as compared to the FSR design. I saw the interbike review, but never really picked up on a commitment one way or the other. I did see where Bob the wheel builder voted against the TNT design in a poll and he got a spin in on it, right??? I had the idea of a linkage system that would be similar to the Suzuki Full Floater design of old. They were great for anti-squat and acceleration issues. It might cross over to bikes well. I think the DW link is pretty much the same concept though.

Rolling
    Maybe the conclusion is that TNT is nothing special, or the Horst design that all these bikes have been built on all the past years is nothing special.

..or maybe the concusion is, what we should have been listening to all along, none of the suspension technologies are anything special.

It's riding your bike that is special.

Welcome Turner Homers!

Now that's a quote for the ages.....

"It's riding your bike that's special." .

A great sentiment and one that would make a good ad campaign for any number of bike companies out there.

I just hope Tony E. doesn't try to patent that concept.

Feel the gin

Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    Maybe the conclusion is that TNT is nothing special, or the Horst design that all these bikes have been built on all the past years is nothing special.

..or maybe the concusion is, what we should have been listening to all along, none of the suspension technologies are anything special.

It's riding your bike that is special.
    Last edited by el Turtlehead; 10-03-2005 at 06:20 PM.
    Ask me about my translucent green clearcoat!

Lay off the Levers
    Kbell, If you haven't already, you can read the input from some of the others as well.
    Then you can draw your own conclusion.
    IMO it looks good but the jury is still out, we need more input on a greater variety of terrain.
    Countdown to Whistler 2012...
    July can't come fast enough!