Thread: Closeout 06 RFX

mtbr member
    May 2004

Closeout 06 RFX

who is selling mediums? I went on to go ride site and they only have large, wrenchscience didn't show any, thanks
    Sound of Tires on Dirt - Sole Music; shared with friends - Soul Music.

mtbr member
    I thought I saw three RFX's on Go-Ride's wall this past weekend. One large and two mediums if I'm not mistaken. If you've only checked their website it might be worth a phone call. Have you checked with Larry at Mountain High Cyclery? Chad at Red Barn Cycles?
    Last edited by CrashTheDOG; 11-20-2006 at 12:28 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashTheDOG
    I thought I saw three RFX on Go-Ride's wall this past weekend. One large and two mediums if I'm not mistaken. If you've only checked their website it might be worth a phone call. Have you checked with Larry at Mountain High Cyclery? Chad at Red Barn Cycles?
    chad and larry don't have any mediums i tried that two weeks ago......lokotiki was looking for a medioum for his friend and i think he may have been SOL i also tried boutique bikes but they didn't return my email

mtbr member
    We've got a green and a black ANO one but are asking a little extra change for them since they are ano, not powdercoated over green, we paid more for them and at least want to make a few bucks.

Turner only has large white left at the closeout price.
    Currently enjoying life Giant Trance Advanced 27.5/Rockshox Pike/Sram XX1
    Giant STP

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Can you pm me w/a price? Granted i guess i'm shopping around since i've talked to one bike shop owner already but would like to have my local ship here order for me, thanks
    Sound of Tires on Dirt - Sole Music; shared with friends - Soul Music.

fried stuff with cheese
    I was looking for one a few weeks ago. Thought I had one for a good price but it fell through. It was for a friend of mine. He got sick of looking and bought a Versus. I was lucky enough to buy my medium just before the price drop.
    Egg

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    who is selling mediums? I went on to go ride site and they only have large, wrenchscience didn't show any, thanks
    Try getting in touch with Dave at Redstone - http://www.redstonecyclery.com/redstone/home.htm

He had one on the wall a week or two ago... not sure if its still there, or what size, but worth a shot.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    Try getting in touch with Dave at Redstone - http://www.redstonecyclery.com/redstone/home.htm

He had one on the wall a week or two ago... not sure if its still there, or what size, but worth a shot.
    It was on the wall last Sunday when I stopped in.

I wish all these 06 RFXs would get bought up and go away so I can vanquish my thoughts of trying to justify a RFX...

long standing member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    who is selling mediums?
    If you're willing to purchase used, cactuscorn is selling his medium RFX. Unless it's already ready sold (I didn't see him post that it is sold, though). It could be a nice option if you can't find one of the close-outs.

Patrick

fried stuff with cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser

That's the one I had lined up for my buddy. By the time he got to talk to Dave it was sold. Bummed him out big time....
    Egg