Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

CCDB Adjustment

652 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SCUBAPRO 
#1 ·
For any of you CCDB users, the lighting was just right today to notice something when I was making a mid-ride adjustment of high speed comp and reb adjusters, so I thought I'd pass along that while using a box end wrench to adjust these, the slow speed screws turned with them, which, I think anyway, changed the slow speed settings also.

Anyhooo....after adjusting the high speed nuts, you might want to double check you low speed clickers.

(will x-post in the sus forum)

#2 ·
kosmo said:
For any of you CCDB users, the lighting was just right today to notice something when I was making a mid-ride adjustment of high speed comp and reb adjusters, so I thought I'd pass along that while using a box end wrench to adjust these, the slow speed screws turned with them, which, I think anyway, changed the slow speed settings also.

Anyhooo....after adjusting the high speed nuts, you might want to double check you low speed clickers.

(will x-post in the sus forum)
Of course it will, but it won't affect the LS adjustment at all.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.