rr
    I don't do PC

Can I come off wannabe status now?

Check it dudes, she's a beauty, couldn't pass up the deal and I think the frame is gonna fit great. Very sharp and nice paint job too, too sharp!, I need to get her dirty and smack her around a little , and I'm gonna like it.

\|/Home of the Braves\|/
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Check it dudes, she's a beauty, couldn't pass up the deal and I think the frame is gonna fit great. Very sharp and nice paint job too, too sharp!, I need to get her dirty and smack her around a little , and I'm gonna like it.
    Looks familiar! Sharp looking frame there
    I should be on mine this weekend!
    Big hoopy.
    Turner Sultan / On One Inbred

Lay off the Levers
    Oooh Double-R,

Officially stepped over to the dark side eh? Better be careful. It won't be long after you build that puppy up, you'll be thinking about getting a 6 Pack too! That's the thing with Turners, one is rarely enough for long. I had a tough time not jumping on their little XL fire-sale.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

mtbr member

New question here. I want!

Where is this XL fire sale you speak of? I love my Burner, but a Spot may be calling my name...

Quote Originally Posted by Bikezilla
    Oooh Double-R,

Officially stepped over to the dark side eh? Better be careful. It won't be long after you build that puppy up, you'll be thinking about getting a 6 Pack too! That's the thing with Turners, one is rarely enough for long. I had a tough time not jumping on their little XL fire-sale.

Al.
    Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman Lawyer
    Where is this XL fire sale you speak of? I love my Burner, but a Spot may be calling my name...
    It's a Burner sale. see this link: Burners officially all gone?

rr
    I don't do PC
    Yeah, I've been wanting an XC bike again since I got rid of the Truth, this should provide the fix.

RedRocker- lets see your ride when your done and I'm interested in your shock settings since were the same size.

Zilla- no 6 Pack but I plan on rebuilding the FXR into a beefy 6" machine, hopefully use SSinga's evil fork and some FR oriented parts.

I'll post more pics when I get it built

Lay off the Levers
    Caveman, the sale is done. Turner had a last of stock blowout of a handful of XL burners. I believe they're all gone. maybe you might find one hanging on a wall in-store at Supergo but otherwise that's it.

Double-R , you misunderstand... I'm saying the Burner may get you wondering what a Six Pack will do for you in place of the Foes... An excellent bike to be sure, but once the bug bites...

SS is cooking something for you? Ooops I just saw his reply! Keeeewwwl!
    Last edited by Bikezilla; 04-27-2005 at 07:49 AM.
    Faster is better, even when it's not.

not so super...
    Caveman, the sale is done. Turner had a last of stock blowout of a handful of XL burners. I believe they're all gone. maybe you might find one hanging on a wall in-store at Supergo but otherwise that's it.

Double-R , you misunderstand... but you'll catch on soon enough. Just make sure you rebuild your FXR before you ride your Burner. It may start you wondering what a 6P will feel like. SS is cooking something for you?
    It's done, come and get it!! Just needed a little thunder and lightning to bring it alive

Edit - good news is, should you decide to go with a pack/rfx it works very well on that frame too
    Last edited by SSINGA; 04-27-2005 at 08:29 AM.
    Nothing to see here.

rr
    I don't do PC

Double-R , you misunderstand... but you'll catch on soon enough. Just make sure you rebuild your FXR before you ride your Burner. It may start you wondering what a 6P will feel like. SS is cooking something for you?
    They had 1 left after mine, the Burner comes first cause I already have most of the parts but I will be getting inpatient about rebuilding the FXR real quick I imagine

\|/Home of the Braves\|/
    RedRocker- lets see your ride when your done and I'm interested in your shock settings since were the same size.

I'll post more pics when I get it built
    Will do. Check out this post for Al and John's settings and weights:
    First ride on a Burner, random thoughts and pics

I am about 6'2" and weigh 180-185 without gear. Or pants for that matter.

I will post pics, settings, fun reports, etc. this weekend plus my build on the sticky post. I'd do it now but nobody wants to see specs with no pics or pics with no specs!
    Big hoopy.

\|/Home of the Braves\|/

Oh My Gawd Did I Have A Wierd Dream!

OH MY GAWD DID I HAVE A WIERD DREAM!
    So I was going to the LBS to pick up the Burner. Rather than the shop manager there was a dude who looked like Billy Lane from Discovery Channel's Biker Build Off. He wheels out my bike and it looks like a cross between a mountainbike and a chopper! Front end choppered out, reach way out there, 4-inch-wide knobbies. I freaked!
    I hardly thought about the bike at all yesterday and I haven't seen that TV show in 2 months. What in the world is wrong with me?!?!?!?

Big hoopy.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Can't help ya with the Billy Lane thing, thats something you will have to work out yourself Soooo, did you get her done?

\|/Home of the Braves\|/
    Can't help ya with the Billy Lane thing, thats something you will have to work out yourself Soooo, did you get her done?
    Late today.
    Rain in the forecast for tomorrow morning will [size=5]NOT[/size] help my mental well being
    Big hoopy.