mtbr member

BLIND T N T TEST(almost hate to bring it up at this point!)

For those that wanted a blind study, this was the best I could do. Switched my girl friends H L to a T N T on her Flux w/out telling her. After two rides I asked her how her bike was doing? She said fine. I said does anything feel different? She said no, why?
    I said you have been riding on a T N T rear for the last two rides!
    She said you are a jerk! I already new that though.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    When I did the blind test with the TNT on my Spot, I kept crashing and washing out on trails I knew really well.

When I took off the blindfold, and put the HL back on, it was waaaaay better.

And my wife sometimes tells me I'm a jerk too, so I guess our conclusions are identical!

The drive towards achievement and success is the motive power of civilization.

My cup runneth over
    After you told her did she start noticing differences? Judging by some of the tests the crew has done you would think that she would have noticed some differences (some better even!).

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmac
    After you told her did she start noticing differences? Judging by some of the tests the crew has done you would think that she would have noticed some differences (some better even!).
    She has not been back on the bike yet, we'll see tomorrow!

Baked Alaskan

something is missing

Quote Originally Posted by velo bum
    For those that wanted a blind study, this was the best I could do. Switched my girl friends H L to a T N T on her Flux w/out telling her. After two rides I asked her how her bike was doing? She said fine.
    WHAT?!??!?! No charts or graphs accompanied by formulas?!?!? No 4000 word essay on why you think something out of an engineering text you found in the giveaway bin at the library, explains that everyone that rides the TNT and likes it is wrong, tsk, tsk. I can't believe any of the engineer wannabe's haven't chimed in to prove your GF wrong.
    The red couch has moved from Alaska to Florida...

gravity curmudgeon
    Many, many years back a buddy asked me if I would sneak into the bedroom where his girlfriend was sleeping and ... well, you know ... let nature take over in the dark. He assured me, she wouldn't know the difference.