Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Team Sanchez

Big props to Darren and Push

I just got my shock back from Push. Basically the 07 RFX required a different size than my old 05, so I had to send it to Darren for the modification. Took a ride on it this morning, and once again, I am blown away. I have the Factory race system installed. Lately I've been running a DHX air, and stock DHX, and this Push just puts them to shame. The back tire stays glued to the ground. No more spikey feel on the techy downhill, and climbs great too. D-wang go his back from Push as well. He is running it on a Speshy SX trail. He was stoked after the ride today. He commented on how well his bike tracked in the chop and corners, and how nice it soaked up the big stuff.

banned, again
    Excellent. Should work out fine. I hear that PUSH shocks are known for their amazing ability to make a 3 foot drop to flat seem like it's something that took real skill.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    I just got my shock back from Push. Basically the 07 RFX required a different size than my old 05, so I had to send it to Darren for the modification.
    So Push increased the I2I and stroke of your shock?
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.

Just roll it......
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chan
    Excellent. Should work out fine. I hear that PUSH shocks are known for their amazing ability to make a 3 foot drop to flat seem like it's something that took real skill.
    knock.. knock...

Gonzo, is that you?

EB

Team Sanchez
    Yeah. I thought Darren would have to get a whole new shock body..ect., but from what I can tell, everything is the same with the exception of the longer stroke. Darren might have to chime in to verify this.

banned, again
    Quote Originally Posted by ebxtreme
    knock.. knock...

Gonzo, is that you?

EB
    Does "The Chan" seem spelled the same as "Gonzo" to you? I think you need some new eyeglasses or contacts, sir.

Any resemblance between Gonzo and me arises only from our mutual comic mockery of the Team Sanchez self-impressed tough guys. I think you'd find that Gonzo and I are not the only people on Earth, or even in the Turner forum, who find Team Sanchez a bit too impressed with themselves, and a bit too eager to get praise for their "tough guy" stunts and "custom upgrades".

I mean, really, do you think that Gonzo is the only person who has that kind of sense of humor? I realize it's a bit deeper and more complex than the simpleton fratboy humor of Team Sanchez and its followers, but still... there are more members of the human race besides Team Sanchez and those who hold their breath anticipating every new post by a Team Sanchez member.

Right?

AW_
    locked - time out
    Does "The Chan" seem spelled the same as "Gonzo" to you?
    Yes, your style is unmistakable.

Do It Yourself
    Does "The Chan" seem spelled the same as "Gonzo" to you? I think you need some new eyeglasses or contacts, sir.

Any resemblance between Gonzo and me arises only from our mutual comic mockery of the Team Sanchez self-impressed tough guys. I think you'd find that Gonzo and I are not the only people on Earth, or even in the Turner forum, who find Team Sanchez a bit too impressed with themselves, and a bit too eager to get praise for their "tough guy" stunts and "custom upgrades".

I mean, really, do you think that Gonzo is the only person who has that kind of sense of humor? I realize it's a bit deeper and more complex than the simpleton fratboy humor of Team Sanchez and its followers, but still... there are more members of the human race besides Team Sanchez and those who hold their breath anticipating every new post by a Team Sanchez member.

Right?

You could have just said, "Yes."
    Long Live Long Rides

Well Biked
    Jun 2005
    I think the spikey feeling is strongly linked to the bottom out. I like the ride of the DHX much better with it turned all the way out. Of course with you guys doing those hucks, you probably have no choice. BTW nice pics

mtbr member
    Damn.

He can't shorten my 2.5 stroke Pushed RC, Zoke is holding out on the 2.25 Roco, and i can't pull off a DHX C AND get it Pushed until my ASX sells.

Damn.
    Luckily everyone seems to love the DHX A so i guess i'll stay with that for a while.

Boy, that took me like 2 minutes to decide which smiley to put up. Ahhh friday!
    Giant Reign Advanced 27.5/Rockshox Pike/Sram XX1
    Giant STP/ Rockshox Revelation
    Salsa Mukluk/Rockshox Bluto/Sram X1

Team Sanchez
    Quote Originally Posted by scepticshock
    I think the spikey feeling is strongly linked to the bottom out. I like the ride of the DHX much better with it turned all the way out. Of course with you guys doing those hucks, you probably have no choice. BTW nice pics

I know what your saying Holmes. I've run mine with the boost all the way out, and with lower pressures. It definitely felt better in the chop, but would blow thru the travel very quickly on the drops. Push remedies this, so you get the best of both worlds.

Roy
    mtbr member

Right?

Yeeeeeeeessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trail fairy
    arhhhhh wrong post my bad outta here
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Amphibious Technologies
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    I just got my shock back from Push. Basically the 07 RFX required a different size than my old 05, so I had to send it to Darren for the modification. Took a ride on it this morning, and once again, I am blown away. I have the Factory race system installed. Lately I've been running a DHX air, and stock DHX, and this Push just puts them to shame. The back tire stays glued to the ground. No more spikey feel on the techy downhill, and climbs great too.
    Yup, I can't agree more. My pDHXrs is the best shock I've had on my Pack. I've riden my pack with a DHXa, stock DHXc, CCDB, Avy, PUSH'd RP3 and pDHXrs.
    Last edited by SCUBAPRO; 11-18-2006 at 08:41 AM.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

what...?
    So when, oh when, is he going to start working on DHXair's??????????
    Without love in a dream it will never come true

Bodhisattva
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtbkr
    So when, oh when, is he going to start working on DHXair's??????????
    probably never

But keep bugging him with requests
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein

banned, again
    Quote Originally Posted by AW_
    Yes, your style is unmistakable.
    My "style"? I'm not a runway model for teh ghey like Speedo Boy from Team Reacharound.

But I suppose that you meant it as a compliment. Thanks, soul-less cypher. Nice to know you are upholding the vanilla-bland standard of nothingness and empty content.

banned, again
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew
    You could have just said, "Yes."
    And you could have just shut your fuggin' trap and left your fingers on your willy where they usually are when you're on the internet, wank king.

No, that's not phonetic
    Gonzo's baaaaaack!
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    The Chan isn't necessarily Gonzo, but he displays the same overblown, yet illiterate, style of writing.
    Just for fun, here are some examples from this current thread:

"Nice to know you are upholding the vanilla-bland standard of nothingness and empty content.".
    So that would be nothingness AND empty content?

"comic mockery "
    So that would be different to mockery?

"mutual comic mockery "
    Do you understand the difference between "mutual" and "common"?

"Thanks, soul-less cypher"
    "soul-less" has no relevance to what Chanzo wishes to express. Its just thrown in the mix so he can demonstrate his mastery of The Alliteration.

"And you could have just shut your fuggin' trap and left your fingers on your willy where they usually are when you're on the internet, wank king."
    Now this, I suspect, is Chanzos normal level of speech!

Bodhisattva
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    Gonzo's baaaaaack!
    You can't stop him.

You can only hope to contain him.

Welcome back ArticlePabloChanStrike !
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein

Amphibious Technologies
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    You can't stop him.

You can only hope to contain him.

Welcome back ArticlePabloChanStrike !
    You may want to add international to the list:

InterArticlePabloChanStrike

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAPRO
    You may want to add international to the list:

InterArticlePabloChanStrike

Hmmm. I'm not quite sure how you work that one out. Did you notice that I was criticising Chanzo's posts? However, so be it - if some bloke on the forum thinks I'm Gonzo, then Gonzo I shall be.
    So here goes. My attempt to write in the style of Gonzo (and by the way, ScubaPro, this doesn't mean I'm Gonzo either. I'm about to attempt what we English like to call irony)
    And so it begins:

So you think I'm Gonzo you insignificant imp. Yet another flayed, fallen failure displays the illogical lack of reason of a token Turner worshipping slavering sheep. How can you walk the earth you dried up prune of a sumulacrum of a man. Oh and by the way I'm completely, totally, utterly - not forgetting entirely - good on a bike, me. Much better than those sad, sodden, surly Sanchez sissies who are all "hullo birds, hullo sky" and couldn't wrestle up a manly man hug if they tried. Woo, I'm on form here. I am so gifted at this word stuff that I can quote you 100 adjectives, just like that, off the top of my head. And I can spell real good too. Isthmus - there you go. Can you spell isthmus? No, so there, I rock. Hah. That showed you. Loser. Lesser person. Insignificance.. ...
    Fool
    Lame brain
    why don't any of you love me? (cue big Las Vegas style production of "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood", with unicycling monkeys and clowns blowing smoke out their asses)

long standing member
    Quote Originally Posted by international
    So here goes. My attempt to write in the style of Gonzo
    Wow, you're a good e-mpersonator. I'll be in Vegas next week, I'll have to look for the clowns/smoke thing.

Amphibious Technologies
    Quote Originally Posted by international
    Hmmm. I'm not quite sure how you work that one out. Did you notice that I was criticising Chanzo's posts? However, so be it - if some bloke on the forum thinks I'm Gonzo, then Gonzo I shall be.
    So here goes. My attempt to write in the style of Gonzo (and by the way, ScubaPro, this doesn't mean I'm Gonzo either. I'm about to attempt what we English like to call irony)
    Very good I must say. Hard to tell whether you are or aren't CPAGS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast