mtbr member

Availability of OLD ICT frame

Does anybody know if you can you still buy the old ict frames?

When is the TNT been introduced, is it with immediate effect?

Thanks

mtbr member

you can pick one up at competitive cyclist.com

Quote Originally Posted by toons101
    Does anybody know if you can you still buy the old ict frames?

When is the TNT been introduced, is it with immediate effect?

Thanks
    What's up man?, I'm actually using a buddies log in, I work at competitvecyclist.com, my name is eric, we have 2 small flux frames, 1 medium, a large, and an xl in stock ready to ship, we also have medium 5-spot available, call and order before they're gone, we've been fielding about 10 calls a day for the old design availability. eric@competitivecyclist.com

not so super...
    Boutique Bikes has a Large Black Spot on their site for sale
    Nothing to see here.

mtbr member
    It'll be interesting to see how many more HL's Turner is going to let out of their shop. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep all remaining HL rear triangles for warranty purposes and only ship TNT equiped bikes from now on... man is this really happening?

Bite Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashTheDOG
    It'll be interesting to see how many more HL's Turner is going to let out of their shop. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep all remaining HL rear triangles for warranty purposes and only ship TNT equiped bikes from now on... man is this really happening?
    Now with TNT coming out, Supergo will be blowing out all the old Horst link frames at $850 just like the old Burners - err, wait, actually all the old Horst link frames have now just become more valuable collectors' items - price has gone up to $2,500 each.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

It's a Turner!
    Anyone know where I can get a Large 6-Pack with HL? Preferably white, but I'll take gray if that's all that's available.

Quote Originally Posted by CrashTheDOG
    I didn't just drink the koolaid, I stuck my head in the punchbowl.

~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbikesalot
    Anyone know where I can get a Large 6-Pack with HL? Preferably white, but I'll take gray if that's all that's available.
    Still in stock according to the website, any dealer should be able to get one.
    Or, the complete demo bikes go on sale oct. 1, not sure if they are all the new rear ends.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by airwreck
    Or, the complete demo bikes go on sale oct. 1, not sure if they are all the new rear ends.
    Everything I saw at the Dirt Demo had the new TNT rear end on it. Nitrous, Flux, Spot, RF6 and Highline.