Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nothing can stop me now
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob View Post
    Yep, pretty hard to beat the Spot for all-around XC-AM riding.

Now if you want something a little heavier/beefier in the 160 travel range that spreads the gap between Trail and moderate FR pretty well there are some other options you might want to consider..... but that's a whole 'nuther thread.
    I think you and others did a good job trying to make it this thread ...

If you read these forums enough you could be convinced that you have to have a bike with 6+inches of travel to actually be mountain biking. I fell into that trap for one bike purchase. Won't happen again since I want a bike for 90 percent of my riding and for me that is a DW 5 spot. I also bet for some lucky soul that lives a Whistler that bike would be a DHR.

Bobo

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    That is hands down the best vid ive seen on mtbr yet! I love my 5 spot but will be moving to a carbon 29er soon. My hardtail 29er just puts up with so much abuse and feels way more natural when moving from bike to bike. Wanted to try a Sultan but got scared that it would be too heavy....

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    I am not familiar with the "Turner for Turner" program that bobo mentioned. Can someone please explain it?

Nothing can stop me now
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by emarin View Post
    I am not familiar with the "Turner for Turner" program that bobo mentioned. Can someone please explain it?
    Here is a link.

Turner Bikes - Warranty/Trade

bobo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3