mtbr member
    May 2004

Ano Blk TNT Rfx (06) pics?

I found a medium at The Path bikeshop in Tustin. probably going to pick it up on my Thanksgiving trip down there. Havne't seen the ano black. can someoby please post some pics of theirs and up close?

does ano wear off or fade?
    Sound of Tires on Dirt - Sole Music; shared with friends - Soul Music.

Neg reppers r my biatches
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    I found a medium at The Path bikeshop in Tustin. probably going to pick it up on my Thanksgiving trip down there. Havne't seen the ano black. can someoby please post some pics of theirs and up close?

does ano wear off or fade?
    not sure about wearing off/fading but i love mine. it is an excellent choice.

these are the only pics that are even sort of close ups....i highly recommend it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    May 2004
    FS,

can you post the pics?
    edit, i got em' thank you!
    looks really sharp. that is ano?

Jan 2004
    yeah, it is. it almost does not look like it i agree.....it is awesome in person. much more subtle than a matte black / glossy black type of paint, which i woudl not want personally. it is sweet...go for it!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Tani says the frame is pc, but that's okay

aka DJ Papi
    Hey Fo...
    I noticed your "white" DT rims with Red spokes... you think you can post a pic of your wheelset? What spokes are those? I was thinkin of thinking of that combination and now I see yours... would like to see it whole... looks really "blingy" nice already... cheers!

Team Sanchez
    Naked1's Ano black.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Looks sick w/the white spring and red spokes. I have a pewter king headset that I think will look really good w/the black, even if it is the shiny black pc. Olympic does good work

Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by emrs0414
    Hey Fo...
    I noticed your "white" DT rims with Red spokes... you think you can post a pic of your wheelset? What spokes are those? I was thinkin of thinking of that combination and now I see yours... would like to see it whole... looks really "blingy" nice already... cheers!
    not sure if you saw this post...i dont have any better pics of wheels

They call me FoMer

fried stuff with cheese
    I have one in black ano as well. I would love to know how many are out there. I guess it was a relatively small batch that was miss-dipped.
    Egg

aka DJ Papi
    Fo.. Freak hell man, your bike is GORGEOUS!!! Im stoked on your wheels too... i want some... Im actually thinking of the offering of DT Swiss on their new DT Swiss 1750 wheelset. but your I-9's on the Ex5.1s ROCK!!

Ver nice rig... CHEERS!

Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by emrs0414
    Fo.. Freak hell man, your bike is GORGEOUS!!! Im stoked on your wheels too... i want some... Im actually thinking of the offering of DT Swiss on their new DT Swiss 1750 wheelset. but your I-9's on the Ex5.1s ROCK!!

Ver nice rig... CHEERS!
    the Ex1750 wheelset is nice, but a rip off at $1035. You can get some sweet Kings or I9 and have the rims powdercoated for cheaper than that. Not that the EX1750 is bad, just too much money in my humble opinion for DT hubs, 5.1 rims, and bladed spokes. Besides, who wants pooftah factory wheels

aka DJ Papi

Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    the Ex1750 wheelset is nice, but a rip off at $1035. You can get some sweet Kings or I9 and have the rims powdercoated for cheaper than that. Not that the EX1750 is bad, just too much money in my humble opinion for DT hubs, 5.1 rims, and bladed spokes. Besides, who wants pooftah factory wheels
    WOW, are they that expensive there? Here in Asia, I can get them at around $650 a set. Is that still high, you think? How much is I-9 with 5.1s over there?

Thanks for the info...