mtbr member
    May 2008

Aloha all. new downhill jump/throwdown machine

I took over 2 years deciding my weapon of choice for downhill jump/throwdown "the Highline" here on oahu, and finally I got one thanx to my wife/queen. I went from HT to Highline. Insane twitch speed with good geo/design for the air throwndown assault. Good to see a forum for these Turner rigs. Mahalo ( thans ) to all for the posts

Team Sanchez
    Let's see some action shots!
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Sure I will take some of hitting our forrest "toby" this weekend and put em up

No, that's not phonetic
    Let's see some couch shots!

Nice call on the new scooter. Looking forward to some pics of any flavor.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Welcome to the Highline family! Let's see some nice red dirt shots, St Louis Heights DH!! Last time I was there (my wife is from Oahu, Hawaii Kai area) we hiked up Mariners Ridge & saw some nice hits being built, check it & hit em up!

Hisforever
    Quote Originally Posted by Popozuda7
    Sure I will take some of hitting our forrest "toby" this weekend and put em up
    we have a 'Toby' jump, it was named after Toby because he was the first to go, its on Maui. is this the same jump perhaps?

Cheers on the highline!

Pics!
    Jesus Saves

mtbr member
    May 2008

Thanks for Da Highline Family welcome!

Hell yeah Maui was Bomb! you guys got the real "toby" from the COLLECTIVE I BELIEVE we got a similar "Toby" or joby as I call her in RS Oahu that is ( you all inspired us )! Thanks for the Highline Family Welcome if you're back on Oahu ink pad shout me on the forum and lets hookup for a session. By the way I will post pictures give me some time I suk ass with a camera, so my wife or buddies will take some pics for the posting.

~~~~~~~~
    haha, very cool!
    aloha from maui homeys presently surfing brains out (almost literally...not funny ) in sumatra right now... kinda bummed there is internet too, supposed to be on vacation ... we'll see if internet working again next time .