MCF
    mtbr member

6'5" and 210 lbs....Turner convert??

I currently ride classic Blur and it has always felt a little cramped (TT is 24.1"). The bike has held up great to my sytle of riding - tight singletrack trails with lots of roots and steep quick up and down hills with 1' drops and an occasional 2-3' drop tossed in. Like I said, the Blur has held up to my riding with no problems. How does the Flux sound? It has a TT of 25.1" so it should be a good fit for me. Don't think the 5 Spot would be good for my trails as they are very tight and the 5 Spot has a pretty long wheelbase. Any thoughts? Is durability of Flux pretty good....is suspension plush yet efficient (i.e. does it bob when pedaling up hill out of seat)??? Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

not so super...
    The Flux should be just fine. With a RP3 you should experience no BOB and still soak up the bumps.
    Nothing to see here.

what a joke
    I am the same height and 225+gear. I ride an XL spot, it fits very well however, a 29er will feel much better. I own a 29er SS and my next FS bike will a 29er. There is a thread on here about Turner making a 29er sometime in 06.

EDIT: its early here and I see that you have allready posted on the 29er forum
    Last edited by ozlongboarder; 10-11-2005 at 04:18 PM.
    blah blah blah