Thread: 5-spot rockers

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

5-spot rockers

I'm looking for a set of 5-spot rockers to put on my 2006 RFX. Going to make it a 5-pack since I'm running a Pike on the front. Anybody have any they'd be willing to sell me? This is for all those who have switched to the Push rockers especially. Thanks.

jun
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Turner is closing out the '06 rockers

Call them to see if they have anymore. I just picked some up from them cheap. I think they are warranty or take-offs because they have markings from bolts/nuts. They are structurally fine. The '07 5-Spot rockers aren't out yet and are much more expensive.

DGC
    mtbr member

07 rockers

Quote Originally Posted by jun
    Call them to see if they have anymore. I just picked some up from them cheap. I think they are warranty or take-offs because they have markings from bolts/nuts. They are structurally fine. The '07 5-Spot rockers aren't out yet and are much more expensive.
    The Pike and the 07 rockers do set up my bike quite well, better than the older rockers with the Pike IMO. They may be more $$$ but are worth it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    OUCH...!!!!!!

not so super...
    Quote Originally Posted by joncmack
    I'm looking for a set of 5-spot rockers to put on my 2006 RFX. Going to make it a 5-pack since I'm running a Pike on the front. Anybody have any they'd be willing to sell me? This is for all those who have switched to the Push rockers especially. Thanks.
    FWIW...The 5.3 spot rockers provide a nice ride on the Pack / RFX.
    Nothing to see here.